Is Three 3 2 1 sim the best value for PAYG?

Found 14th Jan 2016
Is anyone aware of any better value sim cards for traditional pay as you go sim cards (as opposed to monthly top ups)?

It's for a child's mobile.
Many thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
18 Comments
I pay £20 a month with 3 and get unlimited data unlimited texts and 300 minutes for 30 days.
This is the cheapest option as far as I'm aware unless you all go to giffgaff in which case after each top up you will have free calls and texts to each other for three months.
Yes
Yes, my son is on three payg for this reason. It's also really handy to take abroad and use the allowance there too.
we use 3 pay and go in our house.

anyone used freedom pop

they seem to have a free price plan

Basic 200
Price: Only £0.00/month

This service includes the following:

200 Voice Minutes
200 Text Messages
200 MB Data

Is the credit non expiring ?
Thanks in advance.
Forget FreedomPop... Their service is crap,as based on internet as Skype,just 10X worst unless you pay £1.99 extra a month.
anjasola

Is the credit non expiring ?Thanks in advance.

Your credit never expires.
Three sim card 321 pan is best even I used to use it and £10 topup credit used to last me 2-3 months, 3p per minute 2p per text 1p per mb
Original Poster
Many thanks to all your responses. I did consider Freedom Pop but it seems there's a few issues with them and I really need something simple and straightforward so I think I'll go with the Three 321 plans.

Once again thank you all for your help and time.
Three 321 for a 3G phone ... Delight 321 if it's only a 2G
Alternatively, the Uswitch special LIFE mobile deal of £6 per month for 1500 min, unlim text / 1GB data may be worth a look, and overspend can be capped as low as £1 - case of working out where the break even point is overall (individually, it's 200 minutes, 300 texts or 600MB data). There's also a 500/500/500 LIFE mobile for £4.95 but the Uswitch special is much better value unless certain the 500's is plenty
You need to buy yourself a dual sim phone. Use 3 payg sim card and freedompop sim at the same time (this is what i'm going to do when my EE contract finishes at the end of Jan).
matth9999

Three 321 for a 3G phone ... Delight 321 if it's only a 2GAlternatively, … Three 321 for a 3G phone ... Delight 321 if it's only a 2GAlternatively, the Uswitch special LIFE mobile deal of £6 per month for 1500 min, unlim text / 1GB data may be worth a look, and overspend can be capped as low as £1 - case of working out where the break even point is overall (individually, it's 200 minutes, 300 texts or 600MB data). There's also a 500/500/500 LIFE mobile for £4.95 but the Uswitch special is much better value unless certain the 500's is plenty

Three has 4G/3G and Delight is 3G/2G
Three plan on!y available for 3g phones.
Talk mobile just changed my payg from 8p/min to 10p connect and up to one hour inc.
zzzz

Three plan on!y available for 3g phones.Talk mobile just changed my payg … Three plan on!y available for 3g phones.Talk mobile just changed my payg from 8p/min to 10p connect and up to one hour inc.

Delight mobile do 321 payg and they have 2G coverage running on EE
t4r

Many thanks to all your responses. I did consider Freedom Pop but it … Many thanks to all your responses. I did consider Freedom Pop but it seems there's a few issues with them and I really need something simple and straightforward so I think I'll go with the Three 321 plans. Once again thank you all for your help and time.

Me and my mate have freedompop. Its great
Predikuesi

Your credit never expires.

Thank you.
also don't forget you need a 3g mobile for the 321 plan, not sure what phone kids are using now days

depending on location 3g can be weak, especially indoors i only get 1 bar in my house
Edited by: "ifti" 15th Jan 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants