Groups

is ths right what mothercare said...

mother care said that any group 2/3 will fit a mazda demio without trying it

i have britax first class that uses the route b alternative routing

whats the safest group 2/3

heard recaro is bad graco junior maxi plus and some others

5 Comments

no - what they've told you is wrong....

Most seats probably would be okay but unless you know it fits (Britax lists some of the cars their seats fit but doesn't list them all) I would insist they test fit it first before buying.

If they say no - take your business elsewhere - and complain to their head office.
    Edited by: "gari189" 18th Sep 2010

Forgot to say - the britax evolva 2/3 used to be rated as the top seat by Which - this was 3 or 4 years ago....

i had a problem with belts. Had the britax first class. I would check out the britax fitfinder first, as a few good offers at halfords right now. I have had a few seats as i changed seats as they improved with design. I wouldnt have a graco..and recaro cs are crap. The seats we have now are maxi cosi rodi xp and i havent updated it recently, but noticed a maxi cosi ai one which looks good. Depends what you want to spend. I would advise to spend on this and scrimp other things if necessary!

The mothercare sales was clearly misguided!

Original Poster

maxi cosi site says

There are no Isofix test results available for your car

The car manufacturer has not provided any Isofix information. We are therefore unable to confirm whether our Isofix car seats fit in your car. Contact your car dealer for more information.

i have mazda demio 2001 y reg petrol 5 door GSI versions
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764183
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?66
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125
      4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857

See more discussions