Is topcashback site down?

Found 23rd Apr
Hello, I’m unable to access the topcashback website. Is anyone also experiencing the same issue? thanks
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Working for me
Working for me
Strange. This is what I get on my bt mobile.

This site can’t provide a secure connectiontopcashback.co.uk sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Fine here.
Try and google top cash back and then click on that link to see if it works that way?
mds125610 m ago

Try and google top cash back and then click on that link to see if it …Try and google top cash back and then click on that link to see if it works that way?

Thanks mds1256 but I doesn’t work either.
ubruk49 m ago

Thanks mds1256 but I doesn’t work either.

Have you tried a different browser?
mds12568 m ago

Have you tried a different browser?

Yes, but the same.
UK website still down.
Tried three different browsers and the App.

Edit... Tried my landline Plusnet connection and it worked. EE on phone didn't want to connect
Edited by: "kar999" 24th Apr
I've been having the same issue since yesterday morning, also using ee on my phone. I've tried numerous different browsers and even the app but all fail to connect.

I won't have access to a landline connection until next weekend, so it looks like I am locked out until then
Edited by: "fabsaver" 24th Apr
Morning guys,

As some of you have spotted, if you try and access the site when using EE (or a company who uses /shares their network) you may find you have issues connecting to the site.

It's something we are speaking to EE about as we want to get this sorted for you guys as soon as possible. We don't want you missing out on the UKs most generous cashback deals.

We are chasing them up today to ensure this is resolved at the earliest opportunity and I am sorry in the meantime for those of you who do have issues.

If your wifi is provided by a different provider, connecting to this will allow you to view the site as normal and hopefully we'll get the rest sorted very soon for you.

Best wishes,
Matt
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants