Is tradingshenzhen safe?

Posted 30th Nov 2021
I want to buy a phone which is not available in the UK. Has anybody shopped from them before? Trustpilot reviews are fine but it can be done from company itself.
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Jeeseymoose01/12/2021 10:06

Im on the fence with them too, mi 11 ultra for £709 on wonda mobile is …Im on the fence with them too, mi 11 ultra for £709 on wonda mobile is tempting

Wonda is only selling Chinese rom and I don't wanna deal with flashing global or EU rom .if I muck it up hundreds of pounds would be gone.

Also they sell opened box phones doesn't come with charger or any accessories.
    Never heard of it. Is it available on aliexpress / banggood / tomtop as these are more reputable marketplaces
    deleted163260830/11/2021 20:46

Comment deleted

People always say this, but I can revert with "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take".

Prime examples of "too good to be true" but actually aren't:
    Samsung m52 for £237 from Amazon (£100 dearer on Samsung's website)
    £60 LG wireless earbuds with free £100 John Lewis voucher (ok fair enough, JL fought hard to refuse but most people got some sort of voucher while returning the buds. I personally for £50 voucher and returned the buds).

The point is you should ensure you will not get done over.

I've never heard of the site but if it was a great price then I would try to find contact details on their site and ensure I paid via credit card. (edited)
    It really depends on how you define 'safe'.
    I've seen people on Reddit saying they use it

Take a look at Wonda Mobile if you want an import

What phone you looking at?
    I've seen some of the tech reviewers on Youtube using them.
    But like all dealers in China/Hong Kong, the stuff ok unless it goes wrong. There are no consumer laws over there, so don't expect them to do much if you have a problem with anything you buy. . .
    Author
    Jeeseymoose01/12/2021 06:57

I've seen people on Reddit saying they use itTake a look at Wonda Mobile …I've seen people on Reddit saying they use itTake a look at Wonda Mobile if you want an importWhat phone you looking at?

Vivo x70 Pro plus or mi 11 Ultra
    Im on the fence with them too, mi 11 ultra for £709 on wonda mobile is tempting
    I think the guy from TechTablets (a really good YT channel) uses TradingShenzhen exclusively to get Chinese phones and seems to be pretty happy with them.

I'm beginning to lean towards Vivo X70 Pro Plus myself but sounds like there is no prospect of a global/FunTouch OS version any time soon. I think beyond the hassle of getting rid of the Chinese apps, it's not too bad
's avatar