Is tuna on pizza nice?

Found 20th Feb 2012
I see it as one of pizza huts toppings but don't know whether to add it or not. I like tuna but have the feeling it wouldn't go on pizza?
Community Updates
MiscPizzaTuna
50 Comments
Obligatory thief related post.
Sounds yuk, but I'm a vegetarian.

Try this quick recipe...

bbcgoodfood.com/rec…za-
master_chief

Obligatory thief related post.

why does everyone always ask if its stolen when Op writes a thread ?
im a vegetarian so couldnt say but my son loves tuna and sweetcorn pizza and gets the tuna pizza from pizza hut when we go
ilovepink

Are you sticking up for him or just don't know?
Depends if it's stolen tuna.
ilovepink

hotukdeals.com/mis…342
sancho1983

Are you sticking up for him or just don't know?

i dont know :\
thank you for the serious replies, I think I will try it. Tuna and peppers don't go though I think?
numptyj

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/bought-stolen-phone-ebay-will-work-usa-1095342

WOW! oO
ilovepink

WOW! oO

that thread wasn't true, it was a plan, thankfully the phone I bought turned out to be fine.

apparently, most members would hand the £400 phone to the police instead sending to America to recuperate some of the cost
Orcinus_orca

that thread wasn't true, it was a plan, thankfully the phone I bought … that thread wasn't true, it was a plan, thankfully the phone I bought turned out to be fine.apparently, most members would hand the £400 phone to the police instead sending to America to recuperate some of the cost

No, most members wouldn't buy the phone in the first place.

What about the thread about stealing Wi-Fi?
Orcinus_orca

that thread wasn't true, it was a plan, thankfully the phone I bought … that thread wasn't true, it was a plan, thankfully the phone I bought turned out to be fine.apparently, most members would hand the £400 phone to the police instead sending to America to recuperate some of the cost

You missed the point. You were asking members if it's okay to sell a stolen phone.

So you were intending to sell stolen goods.
http://www.covenanteyes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/can-of-worms1.jpg
sancho1983

What about the thread about stealing Wi-Fi?

that was not stealing, just using
Orcinus_orca

How many stolen phones do you buy, the one you asked about on here was only £200
I don't like tuna on pizza, because I don't like tuna.
colinsunderland

How many stolen phones do you buy, the one you asked about on here was … How many stolen phones do you buy, the one you asked about on here was only £200

I buy 1 million per month, I can get you a good price.
hotmik

I don't like tuna on pizza, because I don't like tuna.

what is your IQ seriously?
Orcinus_orca

Just read that thread! Wondered what all the thief comments were about...
You said £200 phone on the thread, not £400...
Nowt worse than liars and thieves...
Orcinus_orca

Stealing.....
I'm not keen on tuna on pizza - something about it being hot and the wrong texture!
Teeth_Extractor

Stealing.....

[img]desmond.imageshack.us/Him…php?server=830&filename=8xsnr8.gif&res=medium[/img]
Orcinus_orca

Using a service which is available for free to all paying customers, of which you weren't
ilovepink

http://i41.tinypic.com/ke6p2w.png
i actually like it.

favs are: pepperoni tuna and jalopenoes

sometimes just lots of tuna with herbs onions peppers and extra cheese..
It's gorgeous and even nicer with onions and pineapple x
DudeyGeeza

i actually like it. favs are: pepperoni tuna and jalopenoessometimes just … i actually like it. favs are: pepperoni tuna and jalopenoessometimes just lots of tuna with herbs onions peppers and extra cheese..

Agree....tuna is very nice on pizza
Orcinus_orca

Think you should be the last to critisize someone for their intelligence, posting stolen crap over the internet, get a **** grip
JLR

Think you should be the last to critisize someone for their intelligence, … Think you should be the last to critisize someone for their intelligence, posting stolen crap over the internet, get a **** grip

criticise
I....DROPPED THE SCREW....IN THE TUNA!!!!
keenan and Kel ref there.......
anyone?
davidbeckham187

keenan and Kel ref there.......anyone?

Is it true?
a friend had pizza the other day and put shredded boiled cabbage all over the top.. euurgghh!..

better than fish pizza though - eugh..
justingalore

a friend had pizza the other day and put shredded boiled cabbage all over … a friend had pizza the other day and put shredded boiled cabbage all over the top.. euurgghh!..better than fish pizza though - eugh..

A friend you say? Is this friend of yours pregnant? (_;)
ilovepink

OP
Tuna & pineapple works well, in my opinion.

Tuna piano, less so.
Bloody hell i am just off to bed and i am now hungry and wanting pizza!!!!
sancho1983

Is it true?

umm-hmmm

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpktbwvnf81qgfghro1_500.gif
Orcinus_orca

Just read that thread about the mobile phone, If I was you I would not be commenting on anyones intelligence and probably stick my head in a cereal box...

Oh while your at it, draw a big fat "D" on it and go and find a corner to sit in and be quiet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants