Is ukcreditratings.com real + safe?

Found 12th Dec 2015
I've already seen a load of positive reviews for this site ukcreditratings.com but those were the only ones - this makes me untrusting of it. Has anyone used it and is it safe?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Original Poster
What I've actually come across is one linked ukcreditratings.com site that says 14 day free trial while the actual ukcreditratings.com has a 7 day trial instead. That's weird isn't it?
http://i.imgur.com/VsN8N1a.png

http://i.imgur.com/nWFhJIo.png

Don't seem the same, do they?
Edited by: "consume" 12th Dec 2015
Original Poster
But I don't want to join a credit rating site. I want to join up so I can earn rewards for something else x) The links however are different so that's why I need help! Is the former picture to be trusted, or is the out-of-date information not to be trusted because it could have been copied years ago in order to scam people.
Ah so it's a referral joining for a site to give you something. I would steer clear...
Original Poster
Drooler

Ah so it's a referral joining for a site to give you something. I would … Ah so it's a referral joining for a site to give you something. I would steer clear...

Ok I think I will. Some referrals will work however I'm not entirely buying this one.
Edited by: "consume" 12th Dec 2015
from a couple of basic checks, it seems legit but small
they're possibly not an out and out scam, but i'd place more trust in established players like experian and noddle
most of their income probably comes from getting people to sign up for free trials and then them forgetting to cancel. i wouldn't personally trust any company that operates in the murky depths of referral offers (in this case not ukcreditratings, but the ones who promise you something if you complete an offer from them)
people like noodle's free report and I just logged in for the first time since signing up and it's thorough, instant and up to date.
Clearscore is another free credit rating site. I've been using it for a while and its does the job pretty well clearscore.com/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants