Supermod 21 replies
Found 24th Jul 2009
He is just beyond belief.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Sloth/Mod

It's a shame that because of the state of athletics there is that nagging doubt that he isn't clean though.

That coming from spiderman :giggle:

Original Poster Supermod

Syzable;5841298

It's a shame that because of the state of athletics there is that nagging … It's a shame that because of the state of athletics there is that nagging doubt that he isn't clean though.

True. His "camp" have today had 5 people test positive for a banned substance. Would be a real shame if he was one of these 5.

Original Poster Supermod

chesso;5841299

That coming from spiderman :giggle:

:w00t:

magicjay1986;5841306

True. His "camp" have today had 5 people test positive for a banned … True. His "camp" have today had 5 people test positive for a banned substance. Would be a real shame if he was one of these 5.

no it wouldnt:thumbsup:

Did he just beat his previous time?

guardian.co.uk/spo…est

Five Jamaican sprinters 'fail drug tests'

•[COLOR="Red"] None of island's top male sprinters involved[/COLOR]
• Athletes had been selected for world championships

Banned

6ft 5 with an 8ft stride......

unstoppable

That's his real name?

Banned

Who cares if he's on drugs?

I want to see someone run the 100 metres in 5 seconds - I don't care if they're injecting diesel, Id rather see that than 8 clean athletes running 9.9 secs.

he is on them, but so is everyone @ the top level imo

Original Poster Supermod

FilthAndFurry;5841462

Who cares if he's on drugs? I want to see someone run the 100 metres in 5 … Who cares if he's on drugs? I want to see someone run the 100 metres in 5 seconds - I don't care if they're injecting diesel, Id rather see that than 8 clean athletes running 9.9 secs.

I care. Its not natural.

Banned

magicjay1986;5841565

I care. Its not natural.

Neither are Pamela Anderson's boobs - I still wouldn't say no.

FilthAndFurry;5841572

she would

FilthAndFurry;5841572

queue steven 2000

Banned

skusey;5841653

she would

LOL! Nice! :-D

Banned

ADZ1478;5841659

queue steven 2000

LOL! On the ball :-D

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5841462

Who cares if he's on drugs? I want to see someone run the 100 metres in 5 … Who cares if he's on drugs? I want to see someone run the 100 metres in 5 seconds - I don't care if they're injecting diesel, Id rather see that than 8 clean athletes running 9.9 secs.

Id rather see a proper olympics without drugs,,,

I do however agree with the other statement! It would be cool theyd be running as fast as GI Joe's!! :-D

casparwhite;5841437

6ft 5 with an 8ft stride......unstoppable

Some say other parts of him are the equivalent of someone 8ft tall too!! :whistling:

FilthAndFurry;5841462

I want to see someone run the 100 metres in 5 seconds

LMAO - You'd have to throw them off a cliff!! :-D

Banned

stefor;5841747

Some say other parts of him are the equivalent of someone 8ft tall too!! … Some say other parts of him are the equivalent of someone 8ft tall too!! :whistling:

thanks for the thought:o:-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions