Groups

Is Which? Magazine/Website worth subscribing to?

Just wondered what the general thoughts are on whether it's worth subscribing to Which? Mag and./or website?

They both run free trials but then the monthly prices seem a fair bit:

Which? Magazine - £3 for 3 issue trial, then £6.95/month
    Which? Website - £1 for 1 month trial, then £9.75/month

Anyone subscribed to one of both... any feedback?

6 Comments

I subscribe to the mag but you also get web access so you can get full reviews etc. Been getting it for years but think I will cancel it now. It is good but its changed over the past couple of years and you can get alot of the info on the net if your looking to get something in particular.

I used to subscribe to Which about 6/7 years ago but stopped as there are so many reviews from a multitude of web sites online these days.

If money is no object - then they are great but they don't tend to look at budget items very much. I'd get a trial to the online, print off any reviews you are interested in and then cancel before the trial period is up......

Original Poster

Cheers guys, will give it a miss and just continue to research potential purchase online

Banned

Jonmurgie;7581855

Cheers guys, will give it a miss and just continue to research potential … Cheers guys, will give it a miss and just continue to research potential purchase online

What is your avatar?

Banned

check in your local library - the one i work in stocks `which` : )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE66
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …265897
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831734
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1229

See more discussions