Groups

Is Wii Carnival any good?

Ok-succumbed and bought OH and kids a Wii for Christmas ! Comes with Wii Sports and just wanted another cheap game or two for over Christmas when family are here etc and then we will look for some other games they all want !

Kids are 8 and 3.

Seen this on Play for a tenner-is it worth getting or can anyone suggest anything else-cheapish-as they all have other pressies.

Am off to watch little fella swim with the school now-be back nearer lunchtime-but rep given for any help-thanks.

play.com/Gam…tml

15 Comments

I suppose it is everyones own taste but I have 2 kids age 5 & 7 and they like wii carnival i thinik for a tenner it is a great game

wii monopoly suppose to aWEsome great family game and deal was posted on here for it for 15.99.reviews have given 91% so im told

Me and my partner are both 21 and found carnival very addictive and an all round good game!

mario kart isnt cheap but for £30 you can get it and 2 steering wheels and worth it IMO loadsa fun

DIVA1977;3695266

wii monopoly suppose to aWEsome great family game and deal was posted on … wii monopoly suppose to aWEsome great family game and deal was posted on here for it for 15.99.reviews have given 91% so im told

Nintendo scored it 91% but its their game, why wouldn't they?

Independent reviews give it an average score of 71%

DIVA1977;3695278

mario kart isnt cheap but for £30 you can get it and 2 steering wheels … mario kart isnt cheap but for £30 you can get it and 2 steering wheels and worth it IMO loadsa fun

Have to agree, great online game and has maximum longevity.

My girls are 3 and 7 and love Carnival as it's really easy to play but really effective, especially good for the 3 year old as it's just about the only game she can play on her own properly.

DIVA1977;3695278

mario kart isnt cheap but for £30 you can get it and 2 steering wheels … mario kart isnt cheap but for £30 you can get it and 2 steering wheels and worth it IMO loadsa fun

I ordered Mario Kart on Sunday from Tesco Direct for £23.97.

£29.71 on website but they take off £5 automatically when you spend £25 and then there is the VAT saving + free delivery on all games

Hope this helps someone, happy gaming

Original Poster

thanks for all your help everyone-will add rep now.

Granny has bought my little boy (the 8 year old) Mario Kart for the DS, otherwise would go for that.

Carnival sounds as though it will be great for the money-i really appreciate your help-thanks everyone !

alfie73;3696103

I ordered Mario Kart on Sunday from Tesco Direct for £23.97. £29.71 on w … I ordered Mario Kart on Sunday from Tesco Direct for £23.97. £29.71 on website but they take off £5 automatically when you spend £25 and then there is the VAT saving + free delivery on all gamesHope this helps someone, happy gaming

Bargain!!

I bought carnival last week from amazon ..... £9.97.... only played it yesterday for the 1st time.... and it's quite good. A typical wii game in that you can pick it up and play for 20 minutes, get bored and turn it off and come back to it 3 days later and start playing again.

Favourite funfair game so far was the ring toss....very addictive !!!!

Don't know about Carnival but get WiiPlay for the extra controller if you spot it cheap anywhere.

BoomBlox and Mario kart are great fun but the latter really needs multiple controllers.

Original Poster

thanks for your help-rep left for everyone

IMHO this is a terrible game, check online, randomly crashes Wii consoles.

DIVA1977;3695278

Where is this offer please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?23101
      2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions