Is Wild Arms 5 rare?

I didnt even know it was released in this country but saw 2 auctions for it on Ebay, one was £100 and seperate delivery charge, other was £26 and rising.

Wow

6 Comments

It was released in extremely limited quantities so very hard to get hold of, they did plan to release it normally but i'm not too sure what happened to it in the end for them to release so few copies

Original Poster

Ouch I thought I saw it at my Gamestation once but didnt bother getting it and that was brand new for like £30

ryouga;2631590

Ouch I thought I saw it at my Gamestation once but didnt bother getting … Ouch I thought I saw it at my Gamestation once but didnt bother getting it and that was brand new for like £30

They do say hindsight is a brilliant thing, I was wondering myself earlier how many things like this i've missed going for cheap at bootfairs and what not

Original Poster

What made me laugh was someones selling it for like £52 on ebay and says "grab a bargain"

Thats right sell it for like double the rrp and its a bargain lol

Banned

Having 4 wild arms is rare. Having 5 is practically unheard of!

Maybe something is a bargain as long as you can't get it cheaper elsewhere. From your examples, it seems that is the case with this item.

Original Poster

You mean wild arms 4 is rare or having Wild Arms 4 lol

I own them all except Wild Arms 5 PAL, I own 1,2,3,4,5 NTSC 1,3,4 PAL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions