Posted 16th Dec 2021
Hello all,
I went for the Brewdog advent calendar deal yesterday. Bought a 25 quid voucher having never used Wowcher before.
The voucher doesn't work. Wowcher do not respond in any of their customer support channels. Their WhatsApp bot tells me to contact Brewdog who tell me to ask Wowcher for a refund that will take weeks.

Seems like a case of 'if it looks too good to be true then...'
Community Updates
New Comment
13 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I always thought they were legit but their last few reviews on trustpilot are worrying

uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk
  2. Avatar
    Their Facebook is also full of moaning comments avoid I reckon
  3. Avatar
    I've used them loads of times so definitely not a scam but id raise it with wowcher.
  4. Avatar
    I've used them once for a Papa John's code and it was fine. The issue you mentioned is affecting a lot of people on the original post so my guess is that it's simply an error on that particular offer, not an issue with Wowcher's website as a whole.
  5. Avatar
    Yes
  6. Avatar
    I've bought vouchers and had refunds off them paid within a couple of days.
  7. Avatar
    Author
    Mrcrazyman6916/12/2021 15:44

I've used them once for a Papa John's code and it was fine. The issue you …I've used them once for a Papa John's code and it was fine. The issue you mentioned is affecting a lot of people on the original post so my guess is that it's simply an error on that particular offer, not an issue with Wowcher's website as a whole.

I couldn't find the original post. It seems to have 'disappeared'...

flang16/12/2021 15:43

I've used them loads of times so definitely not a scam but id raise it …I've used them loads of times so definitely not a scam but id raise it with wowcher.

I would raise it with the except they are totally unresponsive.
    Edited by: "mvnorwood" 16th Dec
  8. Avatar
    mvnorwood16/12/2021 16:32

I couldn't find the original post. It seems to have 'disappeared'...I …I couldn't find the original post. It seems to have 'disappeared'...I would raise it with the except they are totally unresponsive.

I think it was this one?

hotukdeals.com/dea…-16
  9. Avatar
    mvnorwood16/12/2021 16:32

I couldn't find the original post. It seems to have 'disappeared'...I …I couldn't find the original post. It seems to have 'disappeared'...I would raise it with the except they are totally unresponsive.

Not disappeared, just marked as expired. These won't show if you have your account settings set to hide expired deals - hotukdeals.com/dea…458
  10. Avatar
    Author
    ander16/12/2021 16:52

Not disappeared, just marked as expired. These won't show if you have your …Not disappeared, just marked as expired. These won't show if you have your account settings set to hide expired deals - https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/brewdog-advent-calendar-through-wowcher-ps25-delivered-3850458

Thank you
  11. Avatar
    sohailh198416/12/2021 15:22

I always thought they were legit but their last few reviews on trustpilot …I always thought they were legit but their last few reviews on trustpilot are worryinghttps://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.wowcher.co.uk

Used them several times. No issues.
  12. Avatar
    Author
    itchyone18/12/2021 00:03

Used them several times. No issues.

First time I've used them and so far they seem to be one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Their only customer support seems to be a robot on WhatsApp that doesn't understand simple English!
  13. Avatar
    mvnorwood18/12/2021 10:45

First time I've used them and so far they seem to be one of the worst …First time I've used them and so far they seem to be one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Their only customer support seems to be a robot on WhatsApp that doesn't understand simple English!

Unfortunate that is. I've never had to deal with their CS as had nothing go wrong really. Robotic CS is infuriating though
Post a comment
Top Merchants