is xbmc down for everyone else ?

First showbox

now cant get any addon to work on xbmc
    video mix works fine

any one else affected ?

8 Comments

Showbox working fine for me

No issues for me, which add on?

just tried showbox on 2 tablets and it's loading OK but when clicking to view episodes nothings coming up

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Site's loading fine for me. http://kodi.tv/Add ons are nothing to do with … Site's loading fine for me. http://kodi.tv/Add ons are nothing to do with xbmc so why are you dragging their name though the mud?

i mean for android
    not the site
    im using an older version than kodi

cant get any addon, legal or otherwise
    showbox loads as mentioned but cant load any thing from within, and the update that pops up doesnt load either

mrwhitelabel

i mean for androidnot the siteim using an older version than kodicant get … i mean for androidnot the siteim using an older version than kodicant get any addon, legal or otherwiseshowbox loads as mentioned but cant load any thing from within, and the update that pops up doesnt load either

TV on Desi Zone is just blank for me nothing loads

Are you running the most recent version. I had this problem updated to gotham and everything is fine now

if your talking about addons, a lot of them have been up and down for about three weeks now, the application itself is working fine.

Original Poster

yeah I had some working today

no im not on gotham, im on a droidbox mx6 box and didnt really know if upgrading would mess the autoupdates etc I get
    and thought it should have upgraded auto to gotham itself anyhow
    (plus not totally sure how to, without messing it up) so left as it is and has been fine till now
    maybe its the addons that are up and down
    but have found xbmc shutting itself off when on the menus too. mmm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions