Groups

Is xbox live down????

Banned
    Cannot even get through to the ms site on the internet. Anyone else having problems?

14 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Its ok just checked with my brothers and they said the same.

Prissymiss

Anyone else having problems?

I drink what some would consider too much & have issues with 'Authority'....does that count??!?!

Original Poster Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

I drink what some would consider too much & have issues with … I drink what some would consider too much & have issues with 'Authority'....does that count??!?!

Think a spanking is in order:whistling:

Prissymiss

Think a spanking is in order:whistling:

Surely given my 'issues' with authority, that would potentially make matters worse....possibly as with a naughty child you should lower yourself to my level & speak in a low tone??!?

id stick with the spanking charlie :P

works on mine

Original Poster Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Surely given my 'issues' with authority, that would potentially make … Surely given my 'issues' with authority, that would potentially make matters worse....possibly as with a naughty child you should lower yourself to my level & speak in a low tone??!?

Maybe I will just take the heels off and almost be down to your level.:whistling:

m00nie

id stick with the spanking charlie :P

Anyone looking to lower themselves to my level is on a slow descent into hell anyway.....

Prissymiss

Maybe I will just take the heels off and almost be down to your level.

[SIZE="1"]Might be quicker to just kneel down??!?[/SIZE]

Definitely appears to be some issues with Xbox live tonight, noticed quite a few people are having trouble with it.

John

Prissymiss

Maybe I will just take the heels off and almost be down to your … Maybe I will just take the heels off and almost be down to your level.:whistling:

Keep the heels on mistress

mines ok

Fine for me!

I couldnt get on this afternoon and my friends been trying all night and his test fails on the xbox live bit

But works for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543734
      2. Apples new update47
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1629
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2325

See more discussions