Groups

Is YOU mp3 legal?

Recently there was a post called "Listen to free music online? (streaming?)" POSTED BY: Craig david. A person called ph166 recomended and said
    "this site gives you the option to either download the whole track or listen to it on line, i find most of the time its quicker to download the track than wait for it to load up."
    Is this legal or could someone explain to me how it works.
    Thanks!

9 Comments

unless they are royalty free i can't see how it's legal...kinda like that russion MP3 site that the RIAA went after...

It is 100% illegal. Go to iTunes.

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1615425

It is 100% illegal. Go to iTunes.

Don't go to iTunes he's talking out of his ducks ass :x

lumoruk;1615443

:w00t: Someone's for it.

lumoruk;1615443

Calm down!! I don't use iTunes anyway. It's just well known so I use "iTunes" in reference to "Music Download Sites".Very much like you might say "I'll get the hoover" when your vacuum cleaner isn't a Hoover at all... or "Pass me a Biro" when you mean a generic ball point pen.

Banned

Or blessed are the cheesemakers referring to any manufacturers of dairy products!

Banned

duckmagicuk2;1615594

Calm down!! I don't use iTunes anyway. It's just well known so I use … Calm down!! I don't use iTunes anyway. It's just well known so I use "iTunes" in reference to "Music Download Sites".Very much like you might say "I'll get the hoover" when your vacuum cleaner isn't a Hoover at all... or "Pass me a Biro" when you mean a generic ball point pen.:)

No...i would say Kazaa for downloads...Dyson for my hoover (oh...) and pen for a generic ball point pen....

duckmagicuk2;1615594

Calm down!! I don't use iTunes anyway. It's just well known so I use … Calm down!! I don't use iTunes anyway. It's just well known so I use "iTunes" in reference to "Music Download Sites".Very much like you might say "I'll get the hoover" when your vacuum cleaner isn't a Hoover at all... or "Pass me a Biro" when you mean a generic ball point pen.:)

Good Answer:thumbsup:

I think its a shame that itunes have such a monopoly on music downloads!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions