Groups

Is your new Jessops digi frame hanging or sitting?

Have you gone the whole hog and hung it on the wall? I'm tempted, but that obtrusive black wire puts me off a little.

7 Comments

Haven't decided wether to hang it on the wall or leave it standing next to the tv yet.....still busy playing with all the features!, I don't know wether or not you've noticed that the stand extends (makes the frame stand more upright)

Original Poster

golfchip

Haven't decided wether to hang it on the wall or leave it standing next … Haven't decided wether to hang it on the wall or leave it standing next to the tv yet.....still busy playing with all the features!, I don't know wether or not you've noticed that the stand extends (makes the frame stand more upright)

Not sure what you mean there?

The hinged stand that unclips from the back.....give it a good yank.....it extends out another 5-10cms

Original Poster

golfchip

The hinged stand that unclips from the back.....give it a good … The hinged stand that unclips from the back.....give it a good yank.....it extends out another 5-10cms

Wow. Great tip, thanks. It's not that obvious is it?
    That is so much better. Thanks

Did I miss a good offer from Jessops then? :cry:

Original Poster

hotukdeals.com/for…ops

Dunno if i'd pay £199, or even £99, for it. But at £63 minus Quidco it was a bargain. Lovely picture, but a little noisy for some ;-)
    My one is not too bad now though.

Ahhhh There's a 7" one with a "retractable keypad" ...would that be for programmng it? Or am I being dumb & missing some amazing feature that it has? :? :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions