36 Comments

yes

No keeps saying "Server error".

Original Poster

frazza

No keeps saying "Server error".

i keep getting the same

Yeah I'm getting error too =(

Thought better try mine. Downloaded updates no problem but getting same server error. Hope it's not VM trying to block it. Will try later. Subscribed to question for later updates.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Thought better try mine. Downloaded updates no problem but getting same … Thought better try mine. Downloaded updates no problem but getting same server error. Hope it's not VM trying to block it. Will try later. Subscribed to question for later updates..

any info you get please post back and i will do the same

on EE it's giving a server error on anything that I try to open but stuff I have paused for download pick up and run when I select them.

Cranked up a VPN and still the same so must be Showbox. Having a friend in America have a look as well.

Mines OK.

rochey2

any info you get please post back and i will do the same

Mines is up and running again, must have been a temporary blip. Thank goodness, don't know how I would survive.:)

Mines good too.

Original Poster

works now happy again

Banned

my virgin connection died every time I tried this...

mine stopped working months ago. on Samsung s3 with EE network and virgin WiFi at home. any one know how to get it going in

irshybar

mine stopped working months ago. on Samsung s3 with EE network and virgin … mine stopped working months ago. on Samsung s3 with EE network and virgin WiFi at home. any one know how to get it going in

get spotflux VPN and give that a go. Might only need it to start it then switch off.

Mine works fine but my step dad had issues with it... On the exact same android box.. Commented to the same super hub just in different rooms. Strange.

Mines just continuously loading:( anyone know how to fix it?

loup67

Mines just continuously loading:( anyone know how to fix it?

I'm getting the same since last night

Who is your ISP, wonder if they've blocked it?

loup67

Who is your ISP, wonder if they've blocked it?

Sky

same

loup67

same

don't think its Sky blocking it. I will bring tablet to work tomorrow to try here though

Original Poster

UnicornRiver

don't think its Sky blocking it. I will bring tablet to work tomorrow to … don't think its Sky blocking it. I will bring tablet to work tomorrow to try here though

mine is workin now i am ok sky 2

rochey2

mine is workin now i am ok sky 2

Did it work last night do you know?

anyone tried flixanity?

Original Poster

loup67

anyone tried flixanity?

yea i use it quite a bit showbox is my daughters fav tho

do you know if it works with allcast and apple tv?

Original Poster

it works wit all cast just started from mobile to work only dound out orher day

Original Poster

loup67

do you know if it works with allcast and apple tv?

as above dunno about apple tv tho

Original Poster

UnicornRiver

Did it work last night do you know?

yes worked last night 2

After installing a VPN it works again, but only on the tablet, will not work on allcast grrr. If I turn off VPN it just says loading as before, so must be blocked I think. Anyone know how to get it to play on apple tv again? Thanks

Has it gone again ?

Original Poster

the porter

Has it gone again ?

mine works fine

mine opens it loads series I'm trying to watch and films I want to watch and constantly tells me cannot play this ... I have no Probs with my Internet just the videos can't play

leonierose

mine opens it loads series I'm trying to watch and films I want to watch … mine opens it loads series I'm trying to watch and films I want to watch and constantly tells me cannot play this ... I have no Probs with my Internet just the videos can't play

sounds like its blocked by your isp

Dads works fine when hes using data but as soon as he connects to wifi it doesnt work. On mine it comes up with server error for streaming movies and when I try and watch a show it just says loading episode then doesnt do anything as if I javent pressed it or pressed back or something, my boyfriends works fine other than a couple of films that dknt want to play for him on occasion

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?77
  2. Cheap Windows Phone22
  3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1015
  4. USC voucher code pls?11

See more discussions