Is Zalando selling genuine products?

Posted 26th Jul 2020
I wanted to buy some trainers however I notice a lot of spelling error and some names half typed lol
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I’ve ordered Ted Baker stuff from there before. Order came really quick and a legitimate item. It’s a German company, could be the reason behind the spelling mistakes.
Perfect company, very legit.
cecilmcroberts26/07/2020 23:40

Perfect company, very legit.

Kinda assumes OP is looking at the legit site and not one of the clone scam sites.
AndyRoyd26/07/2020 23:42

Kinda assumes OP is looking at the legit site and not one of the clone …Kinda assumes OP is looking at the legit site and not one of the clone scam sites.

Well yes one would always assume that...same as that you are replying on the legit HUKD site and not a clone.
cecilmcroberts26/07/2020 23:43

Well yes one would always assume that...same as that you are replying on …Well yes one would always assume that...same as that you are replying on the legit HUKD site and not a clone.

A little different when we are all using same domain to post these opinions but OP hasn't stated their subject domain, and there is no money lost if using a bent version of HUKD forum.
AndyRoyd26/07/2020 23:51

A little different when we are all using same domain to post these …A little different when we are all using same domain to post these opinions but OP hasn't stated their subject domain, and there is no money lost if using a bent version of HUKD forum.

So then it doesnt matter if we say no or yes? As we could be in an alternate universe?
Lets be clear then for the OP, if you using the correct website, in the correct universe time continuum, Zalando is a trusted website of trusted branded products.
cecilmcroberts27/07/2020 00:51

So then it doesnt matter if we say no or yes? As we could be in an …So then it doesnt matter if we say no or yes? As we could be in an alternate universe? Lets be clear then for the OP, if you using the correct website, in the correct universe time continuum, Zalando is a trusted website of trusted branded products.

Cecil you old fart are you drunk again?(lol)
Hass2827/07/2020 00:59

Cecil you old fart are you drunk again?(lol)

I only wish lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text