Is zavvi always really slow in dispatching? Or is it just my luck?

Banned 9 replies
Found 5th Oct 2009
I ordered over a week ago now, I used my HUKD voucher towards some JRM fun in the form of The Tudors.

Anyhow, it's still not been dispatched, payment for the difference has been taken days ago and I have had Amazon and Play orders all manage to turn up ordered at the same time.
I have sent a query so awaiting a reply but are they always this slow? Or am I just unlucky?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

The hut group of sites are always slow to dispatch.

They haven't been noticeably slow for me apart from 1 item which was out of stock then delayed again so I cancelled.

I ordered a PS3 game that was supposidly in stock, it took just over a month to arrive, opened it up and it was an empty box. I'm never using them again !!! Good luck with your order though :-D

tinkerbell28;6484454

Oh are they part of the same then, tbh I only ever use Amazon or Play as … Oh are they part of the same then, tbh I only ever use Amazon or Play as I trust them only used Zavvi because of the voucher, don't reckon I will again :lol:

Yep Zavvi is now part of the hut, and uses the same stock system, ships with 3 days items usually take around 3 weeks!

yeah they are slow im still waiting for my psn card i thought they would have dispatched it a few days before the release date.

My MS points I ordered last week with my code from here arrived today - maybe it's just certain items

My blu ray disc came within 3days, so its a hit or miss thing........:whistling:

It is very hit and miss, some things come within days some can take a week or too though they always turn up

Sloth/Mod

tinkerbell28;6484490

Oh ok, so i can forget my night in with JRM for a while then:x thanks … Oh ok, so i can forget my night in with JRM for a while then:x thanks all, :thumbsup:

No Maggie lookalike = No night of fun.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions