Isit just me, or is there alot of banned/scammers in hotukdeals lately?

7 replies
Found 27th Feb 2008
I can name a few now, and some even have multi ids. All from the For Sale/Trade section. Well good thing the hotukdeal police is out and about. But really, isit all just in my head?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Just you :whistling:

EDIT - actually, because we leave threads in the forums now, at the expired and locked status, you're probably noticing the banned members more.... whereas we used to remove threads when people where banned, so that might explain it.

Original Poster

ahh so that explains it then lol. Thanks emma

Also, people get different ban levels depending on what they have done... e.g. 1 day ban for 1st breach of forum rules, then a 1 week ban, etc, so you can see people on those as well.

Original Poster

interesting tier structure, guess it helps pwning the noobs though sometimes I feel some just don't learn. Anyways, that put my mind at ease now - I thought that this broken world has finally made it to hotukdeals :D. Looks like it will be a long time b4 that happens...

Well, I feel that if a noob decides to come here and sell, then gets hit with a 1 day ban right away, it's going to make them definitely read the rules.... tough love ?

emmajk42;1642851

Well, I feel that if a noob decides to come here and sell, then gets hit … Well, I feel that if a noob decides to come here and sell, then gets hit with a 1 day ban right away, it's going to make them definitely read the rules.... tough love ?

"Welcome to HUKD.....your Banned!"

EDIT: Is that a comma after "sell" ? .....silly old me :giggle: :whistling:

golfchip;1642923

"Welcome to HUKD.....your Banned!"

lol reminded me of the John Smiths 'no nonsense' ads.

*Ring! Ring! Ring!* "Hello!.... You're barred!" :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.99
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769274
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247584
    4. £6 Promo Credit with £30 Gift Card Purchase @ Amazon22

See more discussions