Groups

islash for android?

I have seen this game a a friends i phone i have a android phone does anybody know if this is or will come out for android as it is very additive. I have searched and googled but with no luck throught maybe its called somthing else.

11 Comments

Banned

No idea but off to give it a try on me iphone

Original Poster

DangerGod

No idea but off to give it a try on me iphone

thanks lol let me know if you like it

Banned

Yeah good mate only done the first few. shame you cant swipe through the metal bars though lol.

Original Poster

DangerGod

Yeah good mate only done the first few. shame you cant swipe through … Yeah good mate only done the first few. shame you cant swipe through the metal bars though lol.

please some body bring it out for android does it say who makes/ develops it?

Banned

yeah its duellogames... heres their facebook facebook.com/due…mes

ask on there mate

seems like they reply to people

Original Poster

DangerGod

yeah its duellogames... heres their … yeah its duellogames... heres their facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/duellogamesask on there mate :)seems like they reply to people

only person in the world not on facebook here if somebody could ask i would be very thankfull

Banned

You are not the only person in the world not on facebook.

If i ever create an account, you have my permission to shoot me.

Banned

guv

You are not the only person in the world not on facebook.If i ever create … You are not the only person in the world not on facebook.If i ever create an account, you have my permission to shoot me.

youd need friends first

HTH

chris3349

only person in the world not on facebook here if somebody could ask i … only person in the world not on facebook here if somebody could ask i would be very thankfull

I recently deactivated mine too

Original Poster

So can anybody who is on facebook please ask for me

Original Poster

anybody?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32203
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30390
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132

See more discussions