Groups

Isle of Man TT - Anyone going

As per title anyone going ? Trying to find a last minute deal at the moment - had a few problems earlier in the year so had to cancel ferry and accommodation, things picked up so now keeping an eye out for a good deal

NW200 has seen some good racing although slightly hampered by the weather

4 Comments

Not this year, I did go for 15 years running, but after seeing my mate slam into a house doing 140mph I couldn't stomach it any more.
    Do they still do mad sunday?

Original Poster

Yes Mate - Mad Sunday is still going although my bike stays parked up and normally end up in the pub with a few mates - I prefer to get up pre 6am and doing the mountain etc then

Original Poster

Sorry to hear about your mate - It is a worry especially when your mates are riding with you

Jez15;5266661

Sorry to hear about your mate - It is a worry especially when your mates … Sorry to hear about your mate - It is a worry especially when your mates are riding with you

Cheers he was a good bloke, Still the way I see it he died doing what he loved the most in life, and if there is a heaven, I am sure he will be knee sliding round a roundabout all day long.

Edit: Wise move on Mad Sunday, have seen some horror crashes with the inexperienced.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2299
      2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764160
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24101

See more discussions