Groups

Isn't rep a funny thing?

What's the most heat a deal has got without someone recieving any rep? I saw the one guy post a few weeks ago when his rep went wild for a hot deal and wondered who was at the other end of the spectrum

11 Comments

Banned

In before saint says "another rep thread" or mentions cliques.

in before the stain spams this thread lol

I'm in a clique.

Dunno who else is in it, but i'm in one.

Banned

guv;5373972

In before saint says "another rep thread" or mentions cliques.

What! You copied me. In the other thread I said in before guv shows hate towards OP. Shame on you :x

tr2k8;5374035

What! You copied me. In the other thread I said in before guv shows hate … What! You copied me. In the other thread I said in before guv shows hate towards OP. Shame on you :x

stalker....much:?

Banned

ilovepink;5374041

stalker....much:?

What for noticing that he is always in a thread with that OP. And then looking at the most recent thread

tr2k8;5374035

What! You copied me. In the other thread I said in before guv shows hate … What! You copied me. In the other thread I said in before guv shows hate towards OP. Shame on you :x

Wow. Serious . . . something . . . :thinking::o

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ruinkai/biglaugha.gif

internet = serious stalking business

Did I mention recently that Admin says that rep is meaningless?????:thumbsup::-D

tr2k8 What! You copied me. In the other thread I said in before guv shows … tr2k8 What! You copied me. In the other thread I said in before guv shows hate towards OP. Shame on you

Move aside newbie; I'm guv's stalker. :thinking:

Banned

ilovepink;5374079

internet = serious stalking business

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l201/candyreddime/monkeylol1oi4pw0pdna8.jpg

Banned

tr2k8;5374062

What for noticing that he is always in a thread with that OP. And then … What for noticing that he is always in a thread with that OP. And then looking at the most recent thread

Do as she says n00b.

chesso;5374102

Move aside newbie; I'm guv's stalker. :thinking:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions