isn't uncharted 2 the best game ever,,,

Banned
made, this is one of the bestt if not the best game i have ever played.
miles ahead of "COD"
this is underrated in my opinon
who agrees

6 Comments

I agree. Excellent game and streets ahead of Modern Warfare 2

ive been thinking about buying this, will have to wait for payday at end of month. any good deals on it? 360 i mean.

also what makes it better than cod?

Original Poster Banned

lol its a ps3 exclusive mate so i dont think it will be avalible on the 360
its got action, mystery, thriller, storyline, good cutscens, brill graphs

the best game eva!!!!!!!!!

jonesytheblade;6961619

ive been thinking about buying this, will have to wait for payday at end … ive been thinking about buying this, will have to wait for payday at end of month. any good deals on it? 360 i mean. also what makes it better than cod?

It's PS3 exclusive.

It's just an all round great game. Plus the multiplayer is great wheras the only thing going for COD is the multiplayer as the single player is so short and easy

not enough of an improvement on the first one really. graphically great but gameplay is the same as uncharted 1.

really awful stealth aspect with the fact he seems to actually want to make love to walls, that's how much he sticks to them.

level design is off putting (ledges look like ledges but they're just frozen stills to add to the art) and the story/plot was awful. it's like a poor mans indi but the puzzles solve themselves because we're too dumb to work them out for ourselves..thanks Naughty Dog for thinking we're 7.

it's not a bad game, it's just overhyped and really not worthy of being called "the best game ever"...

Syzable;6961645

It's PS3 exclusive. :)It's just an all round great game. Plus the … It's PS3 exclusive. :)It's just an all round great game. Plus the multiplayer is great wheras the only thing going for COD is the multiplayer as the single player is so short and easy

school boy error. im thinking of a game i saw advertised on tv for both consoles, looks a lot like cod and its also a sequal, what am i thinking of, new out

EDIT: its flashpoint 2 i was thinking of lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
    3. What would be HELL to you?2944
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
    5. word association Game73944520

See more discussions