Found 30th Jun 2009
How do I find it?

Many Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

which one?

Do you mean IP address or the address of your service provider (eg O2, Virgin's address etc)?

Original Poster

I have a claims form to fill out as two transactions have gone out of my account and they want to know my ISP and IP address?

Paddy_o_furniture;5629904

which one?

LMAO:w00t:

They presumably mean the name of your ISP, and your IP address!

Original Poster

jah128;5629942

They presumably mean the name of your ISP, and your IP address!

OK, how do I find them?:?

skusey;5629951

OK, how do I find them?:?

Presumably you know who provides you internet?

Rappys link will show your IP, or to be double sure log onto your routers page and check it on there!

Original Poster

Thanks helpers:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

who is your ISP?

Also there's no point to them knowing your IP address as these change all the time unless you pay for a fixed IP?

skusey;5630000

Thanks helpers:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

HOPE YOU GET SORTED AND CATCH THE CULPRITS:thumbsup:

SunTzu;5630002

Also there's no point to them knowing your IP address as these change all … Also there's no point to them knowing your IP address as these change all the time unless you pay for a fixed IP?

Plenty of ISPs do fixed IPs for free - and even those that don't the IP addresses will all be from a small subnet :thumbsup:

jah128;5630049

and even those that don't the IP addresses will all be from a small … and even those that don't the IP addresses will all be from a small subnet :thumbsup:

Not that it matters to the OP but that's not true, how could you allocate addresses to a million people from a small subnet????

SunTzu;5630378

Not that it matters to the OP but that's not true, how could you allocate … Not that it matters to the OP but that's not true, how could you allocate addresses to a million people from a small subnet????

Because its not going to be a million connections on one exchange. With a dynamic IP, the first n bits will not change - even on the largest exchanges I'd guess at most the last 16 bits will be dynamic...

jah128;5630662

Because its not going to be a million connections on one exchange. With … Because its not going to be a million connections on one exchange. With a dynamic IP, the first n bits will not change - even on the largest exchanges I'd guess at most the last 16 bits will be dynamic...

But you still can't have a small subnet, you can't issue duplicate IP's to people, even if they are separated by exchange!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    2. disneyland paris tickets44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433
    4. Amazon deliveries36

See more discussions