Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said Israel will re-assess its ties with the United Nations.

Banned 214 replies
Found 24th Dec 2016
In the spirit of Xmas

Benjamin Netanyahu ignores the decisions of the UN & defies the will of the World to calm down tensions in The Middle East.

Happy Xmas & peace to all.

Important politics on days really not appropriate for such statements.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
214 Comments

Netanyahu will just ignore UN resolution

Original Poster Banned

archer1204

Netanyahu will just ignore UN resolution

Agreed but.... Either way...

What a totally wrong day to speak out. He is hardly helping things.

Hear hear! Finally people are waking up to the tyranny and double standards! The mask of the perpetual victim is slowly slipping and the aggression and hostility to others is beginning to show

A war criminal, a liar a fraud and a serial war monger who's celebrating his alliance with a megalomaniac who happens to believe he is the leader of the free world by making more nuclear weapons.
Welcome to 2017

Inb4 Fred Smith the Israeli state sponsored terrorism apologist.

U don't need to be Muslim to stand up for Palestine U just need to be Human

Peace, Lets not spoil Xmas.

You expect the vote to actually mean anything X)

Obama trying to throw a spanner in the works. A spanner that will be removed when DT comes to power. And it'll be carry on as usual.

Due to the vote, I expect Israel to bombard Gaza in the next few months, you know, to take out its frustration and anger at this vote.

EN1GMA

You expect the vote to actually mean anything X)Obama trying to throw a … You expect the vote to actually mean anything X)Obama trying to throw a spanner in the works. A spanner that will be removed when DT comes to power. And it'll be carry on as usual. Due to the vote, I expect Israel to bombard Gaza in the next few months, you know, to take out its frustration and anger at this vote.

DT oO

Original Poster Banned

EN1GMA

I expect Israel to bombard Gaza in the next few months, you know, to take … I expect Israel to bombard Gaza in the next few months, you know, to take out its frustration and anger at this vote.

Yep

Respect my authority

Does Hanukkah always fall on 25th December? Just seen Happy Hanukkah trending and was curious. Anyone know?

dtovey89

DT oO

​I don't get it. DT, you know the big cheese, Donald Trump. I just didn't get the emoji

Original Poster Banned

EN1GMA

Does Hanukkah always fall on 25th December? Just seen Happy Hanukkah … Does Hanukkah always fall on 25th December? Just seen Happy Hanukkah trending and was curious. Anyone know?

Hanukkah was yesterday. The 24th

Babies spitting their dummy out yet again

Original Poster Banned

Error440

Babies spitting their dummy out yet again

Do you know what you are talking about?

No offence. Your statement doesnt say either way

YouDontWantToKnow

Do you know what you are talking about?No offence. Your statement doesnt … Do you know what you are talking about?No offence. Your statement doesnt say either way

Would think it was obvious but oh well

חג מולד שמח

EN1GMA

You expect the vote to actually mean anything X)Obama trying to throw a … You expect the vote to actually mean anything X)Obama trying to throw a spanner in the works. A spanner that will be removed when DT comes to power. And it'll be carry on as usual. Due to the vote, I expect Israel to bombard Gaza in the next few months, you know, to take out its frustration and anger at this vote.

Or steal more Palestinian land as Israeli usually do

Original Poster Banned

"Russian military plane crashes in Black Sea near Sochi"

Killing 92

God they found some the wreckage in the middle of the night

EN1GMA

​I don't get it. DT, you know the big cheese, Donald Trump. I just didn't … ​I don't get it. DT, you know the big cheese, Donald Trump. I just didn't get the emoji

What's my initials

Banned

urinthematrix

Or steal more Palestinian land as Israeli usually do

I think you will find the Israelis will continue building until this happens. Hamas is considered a terrorist organisation by Israel and others, and Israel, like many other nations, will not negotiate with terrorists. The Hamas charter makes it a complete non starter for any prospect of peace.

cchopps

I think you will find the Israelis will continue building until this … I think you will find the Israelis will continue building until this happens. Hamas is considered a terrorist organisation by Israel and others, and Israel, like many other nations, will not negotiate with terrorists. The Hamas charter makes it a complete non starter for any prospect of peace.

​Israel is also considered a terrorist organisation by many.

Banned

airfix

חג מולד שמח

​your in England, speak English!

Banned

what else would a dictator say! like someone else said, a lovely departing gift from Obama, but this should have been done ages ago.
then you get Israel ringing up trump straight away when UN finally opened its eyes!

apparently Israel also threatened to finish Pakistan off this week too, all they wanted to do was help build Syria up since the government has won allepo back! bullies!

EN1GMA

You expect the vote to actually mean anything X) Obama trying to throw a … You expect the vote to actually mean anything X) Obama trying to throw a spanner in the works. A spanner that will be removed when DT comes to power. And it'll be carry on as usual. Due to the vote, I expect Israel to bombard Gaza in the next few months, you know, to take out its frustration and anger at this vote.

​do the rockets and tunnels not come from Gaza, silly mistake.

sofiasar

Irony defined.

cchopps

I think you will find the Israelis will continue building until this … I think you will find the Israelis will continue building until this happens. Hamas is considered a terrorist organisation by Israel and others, and Israel, like many other nations, will not negotiate with terrorists. The Hamas charter makes it a complete non starter for any prospect of peace.

The Israeli/ Zionists have been stealing Palestinian lands since 1948 when Israel was created from Palestinian lands. Israeli crimes and massacres only strengthens resistance like Hamas.
Each year more lands are stolen, even well before Hamas came into existence.
Also the Zionist state is stealing lands from area which isn't under Hamas control, like the west bank.

Peace will only come when UN/ USA gets serious with Israel and take action when Israel breaks international law.

independent.co.uk/new…tml

An example of how Israeli Zionists steal lands by fabricating documents.

Original Poster Banned

davewave

​do the rockets and tunnels not come from Gaza, silly mistake.

Bye Dave.

Netanyahu is bang out of order in the eyes of the whole world.

If you are chosen to be blinkered to it then it sums you up.

The UN has stated this is land grab by Israel & nothing to do with rockets & bombs.

Shame on you mate. Proper shame on Netanyahu too.

sofiasar

https://i.imgur.com/QguQAYn.png

someone put the 2 maps up, Palestine then and now

Original Poster Banned

perrioli

someone put the 2 maps up, Palestine then and now

I think most educated people know what is happening now. Netanyahu has made it very clear in the worst of days to pick.

If my neighbour started extending their house by building on my land, I would be rather annoyed.

If I reported it to the council and the council advised my neighbour that their actions were illegal and to cease immediately, I would expect my neighbour to stop.

If my neighbour disputed why they should stop, I would simply ask..."why are you building on land that does not belong to you? You have your own land, why don't you build your extension there?"

Original Poster Banned

treble99

If my neighbour started extending their house by building on my land, I … If my neighbour started extending their house by building on my land, I would be rather annoyed.

Israel breeding bad blood. Thats what happens when they grab land. Not just grown adults. The kids also grow up knowing their families were robbed of their land.

And history repeats.

Yeah I'll be honest I much prefer those Hamas guys. They're fantastic. They use all of their funds on building a stable and progressive nation with fantastic infrastructure and superb educational facilties. Their defence budget is £0! Awesome stuff. They've never fired a single rocket from a hospital never mind a civilian area and all they want is peace. Got total respect for anyone who is a fan, in fact I wish Hamas ruled the UK!!!!!

treble99

If my neighbour started extending their house by building on my land, I … If my neighbour started extending their house by building on my land, I would be rather annoyed.If I reported it to the council and the council advised my neighbour that their actions were illegal and to cease immediately, I would expect my neighbour to stop. If my neighbour disputed why they should stop, I would simply ask..."why are you building on land that does not belong to you? You have your own land, why don't you build your extension there?"

​And yet Israel say they want a two state solution which is BS. what they want to do is keep on building to eventually make a 2 state solution unviable and then blame it on the Palestinians of why the whole thing fell apart.

Original Poster Banned

delboyd

Yeah I'll be honest I much prefer those Hamas guys. They're fantastic. … Yeah I'll be honest I much prefer those Hamas guys. They're fantastic. They use all of their funds on building a stable and progressive nation with fantastic infrastructure and superb educational facilties. Their defence budget is £0! Awesome stuff. They've never fired a single rocket from a hospital never mind a civilian area and all they want is peace. Got total respect for anyone who is a fan, in fact I wish Hamas ruled the UK!!!!!

So grabbing land is floating your boat??

Original Poster Banned

EN1GMA

and then blame it on the Palestinians of why the whole thing fell apart.

They have been doing it for years. This time the UN has called them as it is.

YouDontWantToKnow

So grabbing land is floating your boat??

Nope. That's not what I said. Just find it utterly hilarious how many people act like Hamas are the finest democracy to have ever graced Earth.

They're fundamental terrorists who spend aid on concrete tunnels, fire rockets into civilian areas from civilian areas and enforce an enormous propaganda campaign against every nation who supports Israel.

It's the best of a bad bunch.

Actually, shall we all endorse IS while we're at it? I love IS, they're great. Just like Hamas.

Original Poster Banned

delboyd

Nope. That's not what I said. Just find it utterly hilarious how many … Nope. That's not what I said. Just find it utterly hilarious how many people act like Hamas are the finest democracy to have ever graced Earth. They're fundamental terrorists who spend aid on concrete tunnels, fire rockets into civilian areas from civilian areas and enforce an enormous propaganda campaign against every nation who supports Israel.It's the best of a bad bunch. Actually, shall we all endorse IS while we're at it? I love IS, they're great. Just like Hamas.

Nice thought.

Here is another one... Do you not think Netanyahu is not a breeder of hate? The whole of the Worlds governing body seems to indicate he is (as well as previous rulers).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions