Issue - HP Officejet Pro 8720 Multifunction WiFi Inkjet Printer £119.38 (£19.64 after trade-in) @ Ebuyer

Found 9th Oct 2017Edited by:"rajeshch"
Hi
Has anyone claimed the trade-in cashback for this printer?
When i upload the Ebuyer invoice i am asked to produce a proof of purchase with specific order number which HP has mentioned but that is not available on the Ebuyer invoice.

Their response :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order number: IUKQ0123456

Dear customer,

Thank you for participating in our HP Officejet Trade-In program.

Unfortunately we have not yet been able to process your order, as we do not have a copy of your invoice. If you do not send this to us within the next two days, we will have to cancel your order.

Please ensure that you include your order number IUKQ0123456 on the invoice copy, so that we can match your invoice to your order.
Please note that invoices received without an order number cannot be processed.

Please send us the information by fax to +49 7031 7632 5111 or by e-mail to ojtradein@hp.com.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pickup for my printer was due today but they have not responded to my query too hence asking here...

Please help

Thanks,Raj
Community Updates
Ask
1 Comment
I have used the trade in and awaiting cashback. Get ebuyer to PDF you a proper invoice that is more than likely the holdup with HP.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants