Issue with GAME

Found 4th Jan
I bought Call of Duty Infinite warfare legacy edition for PS4 2 days ago. After checking it today i Noticed that they did not give me the code for modern warfare remastered (the only reason for buying the game). I went back to the store and they would not give me a code. What can I do? I’m in queue with their live chat at the moment but it keeps disconnecting.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Did you buy new? If it was, the game should have been sealed with the code inside
If it was preowned then it wouldn't come with a code.
Preowned can never guarantee codes to come with the game, Game are however notorious for sending out games as "new" which have already had the seal broken so it could be that too.
thewrecker74773 m ago

Did you buy new? If it was, the game should have been sealed with the code …Did you buy new? If it was, the game should have been sealed with the code inside

It did not have a preowned sticker on it. I got other codes but not for MWR.
craig211212 m ago

It did not have a preowned sticker on it. I got other codes but not for …It did not have a preowned sticker on it. I got other codes but not for MWR.

How much did you pay?
thewrecker747710 m ago

How much did you pay?

£9.99, it was the current offer. Though now I wish I went for the pro legacy edition but I didn’t realise there was a difference.
Looked on their website and the new one is 10 quid, so you should have the code
thewrecker747735 m ago

Looked on their website and the new one is 10 quid, so you should have the …Looked on their website and the new one is 10 quid, so you should have the code

After checking online and even watching an “unboxing” video it seems like they didn’t include it. I’ll have to go back and argue again.
craig211228 m ago

After checking online and even watching an “unboxing” video it seems l …After checking online and even watching an “unboxing” video it seems like they didn’t include it. I’ll have to go back and argue again.

I don't get how it wouldn't have been in there. Every game that I've ever bought new from there has been sealed. Unless they've flogged you a preowned one and claimed it was new. And their customers services are
Just take it back to any store if it is convenient for you - I am always taking things back to them as Game’s idea of “new” does not quite match the English dictionary version....they think putting their own purple seal on an opened game case is a new game. I’ve argued this with the staff in my local store a few times. They can refund or replace (if they have a copy in the store).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants