Issue with motorola sport 360

Hi all,

I have a very annoying issue with a Motorola smartwatch I bought last April from an Amazon reseller. It's a Moto 360 sport, it worked perfectly for 4 months, then it started giving me issues. I've been sending it for repairs 5 times so far, they replaced the motherboard 3 times, but then the issue comes back after a couple of weeks and the warranty is about to expire.

This is so annying, I've asked many times to have my money back or at least a replacement, but they've just tried repairing it over and over. Is there anything I can do to have a replacement or my money back or can I just bin it when it breaks after the warranty expires?

Many thanks.

3 Comments

You are a bit snookered if it is a reseller. You only have Amazon protection if fulfilled by Amazon. You won't have credit card protection as it is a third party.

As I see it your only options are Motorola direct, or small claims court.

The retailer had more than enough opportunity after the first repair.

Original Poster

hottoast

You are a bit snookered if it is a reseller. You only have Amazon … You are a bit snookered if it is a reseller. You only have Amazon protection if fulfilled by Amazon. You won't have credit card protection as it is a third party. As I see it your only options are Motorola direct, or small claims court. The retailer had more than enough opportunity after the first repair.

I sent it to Motorola/Lenovo customer service and it is a real nightmare!!
I'm really unlucky with my purchase

You have been really unlucky.

Don't give up.... Why should you lose out?

Keep pursuing it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laser eye surgery33
    2. Selling advice33
    3. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)711
    4. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment33

See more discussions