Issue with Parcel Monkey

6 replies
Found 13th May 2011
I have an issue with a collection I arranged with Parcel Monkey. They (City Link) were supposed to come yesterday to collect but no one ever showed up. However, their tracking status says otherwise, that a package has been collected.

I checked the tracking again today and it seems like they have mysteriously delivered something to the other end.

I contacted Parcel Monkey to inform that the driver never showed and I would like to cancel my order as it's time-sensitve and would prefer to use collectmyparcel (with dhl) which never disappoint. Parcel Monkey replied back and insisted that the package has been collected already as per tracking status.

What am I suppose to do now?

1. Misc
  2. Parcel
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Parcel
6 Comments

If it's been 'delivered' then get in touch with the person you're trying to send it to & get them to raise merry hell with Parcel Monkey ("Where's my package?" etc).

Banned

contact other person and see what the hell theyve received, then contact the monkey who cocked it up and let them know things should get sorted

Original Poster

Yeah I have already contacted the other person to find out what he received from them, if anything at all.

city link = waste of time

simple as for pickup and delivery do they not have POD's (proof of delivery notations such as signed for etc)

Original Poster

well the guy just got back to me, and guess what..he got a bunch of gigantic paintings of flowers from City Link X)
Edited by: "Downloader" 13th May 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1615
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code22
    3. Building a PC Need Help!22
    4. Cheap Xbox games45

See more discussions