Issue with PayPal

Found 11th Aug
I've been using PayPal for year's without many problems, but in the last week when withdrawing funds to bank account all my transactions will show up as completed with funds deducted from PayPal balance but nothing has gone into my account it has been 5 days so far for a few transactions & still nothing when usually its almost instantly in my account after withdrawa.l

I have contacted PayPal who claim the funds have left my account & contacted my bank (HSBC) who tell me they have not received anything from PayPal.

Not sure what has happened as all my details are up to date nothing has changed as far as I know.

Has anyone else experienced this & if so what can I do?
Community Updates
AskPayPal
5 Comments
Are you 100% that your account details are correct.
windym6 m ago

Are you 100% that your account details are correct.

Yea everything is up to date
From the PayPal forums:

if your transfer takes longer than it should be then there are few reasons behind that.

1) if your bank account is not confirmed, sometimes it takes longer to be credited onto your bank
2) if it is your first ever withdrawal, PayPal delay the withdrawal due to security purpose
3) if you have done few withdrawals in short period of time, PayPal also delay the withdrawal
4) if you have recently received payment and started withdrawal then PayPal delay the withdrawal due to risk of reversal of the payment i.e. buyer could open dispute against you result your papal balance to go in negative which PayPal don’t want
cmdr_elito3 h, 0 m ago

From the PayPal forums:if your transfer takes longer than it should be …From the PayPal forums:if your transfer takes longer than it should be then there are few reasons behind that.1) if your bank account is not confirmed, sometimes it takes longer to be credited onto your bank2) if it is your first ever withdrawal, PayPal delay the withdrawal due to security purpose3) if you have done few withdrawals in short period of time, PayPal also delay the withdrawal4) if you have recently received payment and started withdrawal then PayPal delay the withdrawal due to risk of reversal of the payment i.e. buyer could open dispute against you result your papal balance to go in negative which PayPal don’t want

Yea i was thinking it was something to do with my bank but everything is in order, Paypal have contacted me again saying they have now escalated this and their going to trace the withdrawals
Ive had similar problem lately ive been using paypal 13 years, for as long as i can remember after clicking withdraw its in my bank faster than i can log onto my banking app. But last two weeks its said funds will be in your bank within 72 hours then 24-48 hours later i get an email saying they have just complated the withdraw request and then it goes in. Maybe this is because ive been having around £500 go into my account almost daily for weeks and i never used to ? I dont know
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants