Issue with the website.

Posted 11th Oct
Every time when I press on the "Get deal" red button I get taken on a different page , like it`s trying to open an image.
How do I sort it out?
3307812.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Heya @mssqqq
Could you provide a link to the deal you were clicking on for this to occur?
It was the Reebok Fit for Fall link , but that happens with any link that should take me to another page.
I tried with several deals , or with links in the description of the deal.

L.E. I'm sure its from my end , with my browser or some plugin but I have no idea how to proceed.
everything works fine from the phone.
Edited by: "mssqqq" 11th Oct
mssqqq11/10/2019 15:37

It was the Reebok Fit for Fall link , but that happens with any link that …It was the Reebok Fit for Fall link , but that happens with any link that should take me to another page.I tried with several deals , or with links in the description of the deal.L.E. I'm sure its from my end , with my browser or some plugin but I have no idea how to proceed.everything works fine from the phone.

If you've got some kind of security/ad block or similar it'll likely stop the redirect from the link on site to the chosen website. From the screenshot there looks to be some kind of shield addon. Could possibly be htat?
mssqqq11/10/2019 15:37

It was the Reebok Fit for Fall link , but that happens with any link that …It was the Reebok Fit for Fall link , but that happens with any link that should take me to another page.I tried with several deals , or with links in the description of the deal.L.E. I'm sure its from my end , with my browser or some plugin but I have no idea how to proceed.everything works fine from the phone.

Kaspersky bug again ?
Ok , I've made it work , it was the kaspersky add-on blocking tracking on the website , I`ve added an exeption and it works now.
Thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants