Groups

Issues with CDKeys?

I'm really shocked at how CDKeys have been with me...

I bought an Xbox One code for £14.99. Tried to redeem it and it said it had already been used. CDKeys say there's nothing they can do as it wasn't used when they sent it to me. 2 messages later, they've stopped replying. Even when I open a new ticket, they don't respond.

Microsoft can't see where the code was redeemed, and Ubisoft tell me CDKeys is an illegal reseller so won't replace it for me.

What the hell?! £15 down the drain. PayPal are awaiting their response, but it's unlikely they will as it's now been 5 days.

3 Comments

PayPal can take a while, they usually side with the buyer, they have to give cdkeys time to respond. Not sure about the illegal seller from ubisoft though, they would say that given they charge probably double for the same thing

Its a case of them not believing that the code has been used and you may be trying to get another one for free.

Was the CDkey given in email with the ability to copy and paste or is it an image of the key ?

Original Poster

westy125

PayPal can take a while, they usually side with the buyer, they have to … PayPal can take a while, they usually side with the buyer, they have to give cdkeys time to respond. Not sure about the illegal seller from ubisoft though, they would say that given they charge probably double for the same thing

​It's a link in the email and then you click it and it displays the key on the CDKeys site
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      2. Any discount for paultons park?22
      3. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56
      4. Ide to sata converter55

See more discussions