Found 10th Nov 2009
Laterly I have been having problems with my profile limit so contacted the IT department.

Me :- My profile is close to its limit
IT dept response :- Advised user to reduce profile.

I wish I was clever enough to work in IT!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Seems a perfectly reasonable response by the IT department to me.
It's a shame the user wasn't clever enough to work that one out themselves. :thumbsup:

Tell him you want more space.

minimum space = minimum effort

:giggle:

Try this.. : Dear IT department, please increase my profile limit

( they're all busy playing COD6 );-)

I think you will find you were probably put through to ]this dept

When you get that error, windows should pop up with the list of folders and how much data is in each. Its likely you have downloaded something and its in your temp folder.

ClarityofMind;6842722

:giggle:Try this.. : Dear IT department, please increase my profile limit … :giggle:Try this.. : Dear IT department, please increase my profile limit ( they're all busy playing COD6 );-)

Response would be - dear user, please delete all the movies, mp3's and LOLcatz pictures from your profile. :thumbsup:

aardvarking;6843389

Response would be - dear user, please delete all the movies, mp3's and … Response would be - dear user, please delete all the movies, mp3's and LOLcatz pictures from your profile. :thumbsup:

Dear IT department....... but I havent yet watched them all!!

Please increase size of profile as I wish to download Debbie does Dallas and watch within work hours.

Thank you. Smoooooooooooooooches :w00t:

Babbabooey;6842716

Seems a perfectly reasonable response by the IT department to me. It's a … Seems a perfectly reasonable response by the IT department to me. It's a shame the user wasn't clever enough to work that one out themselves. :thumbsup:

I have to agree. Some users are so thick they should be embarrassed!

Babbabooey;6842716

Seems a perfectly reasonable response by the IT department to me. It's a … Seems a perfectly reasonable response by the IT department to me. It's a shame the user wasn't clever enough to work that one out themselves. :thumbsup:

agreed there is a space limit for a reason, dur!

:thumbsup:

lol, dosnt your work have a server that you can store your data on?
also try saving non-work realted stuff to your C drive :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Its ironic that irony is lost on so many people ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    3. Spotify family22
    4. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11

See more discussions