It is a sad sad day ......

I dropped my iphone on the floor in tescos while checking HUKD's and it shattered the screen damm you HUKD's!!!!!!!!

22 Comments

Banned

Oh no!

insured or not?

Banned

You cant blame HUKD for your sweaty paws.

tragic though.

Original Poster

Tell me again I am on hold to speak to the insurance people now =[ gald i got insurance =] but yer am sooo gutted it is still kinda working but yer just been informed i could be on hold up to 30 mins now! =[ x

Original Poster

zerowing

insured or not?

insured thankfully x

Don't you have a case?
If i were to spend hundreds of pounds on a phone, i would at least buy a case for a couple of pound.

i recently saw on twitter someone who had their screen repaired in less than 2 minutes, ill see if I can dig it out and get you more details.

Original Poster

I have a screen protecter and that has kept all the pieces of broken screen together x

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

i recently saw on twitter someone who had their screen repaired in less … i recently saw on twitter someone who had their screen repaired in less than 2 minutes, ill see if I can dig it out and get you more details.

ty hun x

Shocking. iPhone 4 or 3GS ?

Always use a case but in most instances a case would not have done much for a screen.

Original Poster

3gs am still on hold =[ been on hold for 30 odd mins x

lol gutted

post some pics of the smashed phone

lol @ checking HUKD in tescos

Sod the phone.........get some professional help and wean off HUKD. If you can't go out without needing to check you have a problem.

Original Poster

lmao was checking if there where any good deals in tescos to look out for x

Syzable

Sod the phone.........get some professional help and wean off HUKD. If … Sod the phone.........get some professional help and wean off HUKD. If you can't go out without needing to check you have a problem.

yep +1:D life is tuff

Done the same last year, I was gutted, still didn't learn as I never use the case I bought for it!

Done the same last year, I was gutted, still didn't learn as I never use … Done the same last year, I was gutted, still didn't learn as I never use the case I bought for it!

At the Hampton one?

Why didn't i see that??? I only ever see skidding grandmas, lol

Syzable

At the Hampton one?Why didn't i see that??? I only ever see skidding … At the Hampton one?Why didn't i see that??? I only ever see skidding grandmas, lol

Yes it actually was lol just before Christmas X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions