Found 22nd Sep 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
32065971-Vfv2N.jpgbefore it lays eggs
31 Comments
Noooooooo, wrong on so many levels.
I find myself salivating now!
I had one there on my recent trip to York. I found it just ok, the idea was better than the taste.
OllieSt7 m ago

I had one there on my recent trip to York. I found it just ok, the idea …I had one there on my recent trip to York. I found it just ok, the idea was better than the taste.

Oh my Gandalf(hope you are looking after the hobbits today any fireworks ?)

Really ? just sounds horrible wouldn't say no to a Yorkshire pud but they remind me of toad in the hole which is hideous imo
Edited by: "Wongy110" 22nd Sep 2017
32065971-Vfv2N.jpgbefore it lays eggs
Wongy11023 m ago

Oh my Gandalf(hope you are looking after the hobbits today any fireworks ?)

???

Yeah it wasn't a good meal, but people were queuing in the street and that persuaded me.
OllieSt11 m ago

???Yeah it wasn't a good meal, but people were queuing in the street and …???Yeah it wasn't a good meal, but people were queuing in the street and that persuaded me.

So I gather from the article
nothing like a queue eh?

give me a nice eggy sandwich every time 32066225-F78zg.jpg
Theres a company in Leeds market that sell them. Yorkshire wraps with beef and gravy its very nice.
Some idiot needs battering for this
Sounds OK, noone has really cornered the Take Away Roast Market, with good quality meat & veg and non-greasy pud, I reckon this would be quite nice. Think I'd prefer bread though.
larrylightweight45 m ago

Some idiot needs battering for this

Mmhhhh battering, makes me think of spam (or Scotland)
splatsplatsplat1 h, 9 m ago

Sounds OK, noone has really cornered the Take Away Roast Market, with good …Sounds OK, noone has really cornered the Take Away Roast Market, with good quality meat & veg and non-greasy pud, I reckon this would be quite nice. Think I'd prefer bread though.

I suppose that is more or less what they used to do

big slice of bread as a plate
One word Amazing
I'm in York at the moment and I don't care how good it Is, the queue is longer than my future!
That picture doesn't make me want to try it, but the idea sounds nice!!
lauren113844 h, 3 m ago

That picture doesn't make me want to try it, but the idea sounds nice!!

No no no a roast just isn't a 'convenience' food Shirley ?

is this any better ?
32078365-lPz7f.jpg
and then you add the gravy
32078365-leKsf.jpgmuch better if it was a pasty but with the yorkshire instead of pastry then might be worth a try
Brilliant, I want one
I only eat things that have been into space
32078823-Q30xv.jpg
There's a guy in Soho London,
OK, hit enter before I finished... They sell these on London. Street food union, Wednesdays to Fridays
bigfatdaddy_udds6 m ago

OK, hit enter before I finished... They sell these on London. Street food …OK, hit enter before I finished... They sell these on London. Street food union, Wednesdays to Fridays

Here you go
streetfoodunion.com/tra…to/

have to say when I was searching for the images they don't seem to be particularly new or rare

big in the states apprently
Wongy11016 m ago

Here you gohttps://www.streetfoodunion.com/traders/yorkshire-burrito/have …Here you gohttps://www.streetfoodunion.com/traders/yorkshire-burrito/have to say when I was searching for the images they don't seem to be particularly new or rare big in the states apprently

these meddling hipsters need to leave traditional stuff alone
Greene King used to do these ages ago nothing new
Dark.Energy21 m ago

these meddling hipsters need to leave traditional stuff alone

What, you mean these people?

32079607.jpg
Charging six quid for a Yorkshire pudding with no meat,

32079607.jpg
Edited by: "shadey12" 24th Sep 2017
shadey129 m ago

What, you mean these people?[Image] Charging six quid for a Yorkshire …What, you mean these people?[Image] Charging six quid for a Yorkshire pudding with no meat,[Image]

exactly, people want overcooked meat that's chewier than Barrow-in-Furness bus depot with 2 veg boiled to death & some lumpy gravy, can't go wrong
bigfatdaddy_udds1 h, 5 m ago

There's a guy in Soho London,

oh I thought that was going to be a joke then ....
Dark.Energy3 h, 46 m ago

exactly, people want overcooked meat that's chewier than Barrow-in-Furness …exactly, people want overcooked meat that's chewier than Barrow-in-Furness bus depot with 2 veg boiled to death & some lumpy gravy, can't go wrong

Or one of these bad boys in Wakefield,
32081509-Bak8O.jpg
telegraph.co.uk/foo…mp/
Wongy11024th Sep

No no no a roast just isn't a 'convenience' food Shirley ?is this any …No no no a roast just isn't a 'convenience' food Shirley ?is this any better ?[Image] and then you add the gravy[Image] much better if it was a pasty but with the yorkshire instead of pastry then might be worth a try

Thankyou for your effort Wongy110!! Feel very honoured you found some different pictures!! Too kind.
lauren113846 m ago

Thankyou for your effort Wongy110!! Feel very honoured you found some …Thankyou for your effort Wongy110!! Feel very honoured you found some different pictures!! Too kind.

no problem like I said they seem fairly common and some look much more appetizing

32090451-z1Pqb.jpgwas checking out that Cornwall pasty company in town they charge £6 for a pasty
but do have an end of day clearance £1.50
Mike.Price24th Sep

Greene King used to do these ages ago nothing new

Yep I worked in a green king kitchen about 8-9 years ago and they did these. Used the leftovers from the Sunday roasts so would be hitor Miss whether they were on the menu or not
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants