I can't believe it.

Christmas only feels like yesterday.

This site was full of people panic buying go go hamsters x x

24 Comments

what?! you have a gogo? which one? PLZ PM ME i will pay Poundz

also, yes. March. scary

ONLY 304 DAYS TO GO!!!!

if my calculations are correct..

That reminds me, I haven't seen a hukd offer for go go's since then - do you think they have died a death at last

Banned

that was awful, i couldnt believe how potty some where going over them, think the only thing i went for one year was the ps2 slim when it 1st came out, couldnt get them anywhere and managed to ask in one store on the off chance and they had one, but they was on ebay for hundreds and no way on this earth would i have paid more for one

i know its gone quick hasnt it. the gogo hamsters were a complete waste of money my little one hasnt really bothered with hers. roll on the summer i am sick of being cold.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;7926143

i know its gone quick hasnt it. the gogo hamsters were a complete waste … i know its gone quick hasnt it. the gogo hamsters were a complete waste of money my little one hasnt really bothered with hers. roll on the summer i am sick of being cold.

I agree, I am under a blanket with my fire on full blast at the moment.

I have scorched my bum through sitting too close to the fire :oops:

Banned

how many shopping days to christmas?

I too am sick of being cold all the time, heating full blast, 2 pairs of socks!

my bum is not scorched though!

jubbyme;7926169

how many shopping days to christmas?

seriously i have already bought loads lol i cant be doing with being skint over christmas.:thumbsup:

DLM;7926159

I agree, I am under a blanket with my fire on full blast at the moment.I … I agree, I am under a blanket with my fire on full blast at the moment.I have scorched my bum through sitting too close to the fire :oops:

my heatings been on constantly for months now and i have just had my gas bill OUCH!!! but i aint turning it down i just wish the weather would hurry up and get warm.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;7926193

my heatings been on constantly for months now and i have just had my gas … my heatings been on constantly for months now and i have just had my gas bill OUCH!!! but i aint turning it down i just wish the weather would hurry up and get warm.

We don't have central heating .

My house is only 16 years old, Barratts = cheapskates :x

Banned

DLM;7926208

We don't have central heating .My house is only 16 years old, Barratts = … We don't have central heating .My house is only 16 years old, Barratts = cheapskates :x

what did they put in? wood pile in the centre of the floor and a hole in the roof?

seriously, what did they put in? i will guess those horrid economy 7 heaters?

Original Poster Banned

jubbyme;7926229

what did they put in? wood pile in the centre of the floor and a hole in … what did they put in? wood pile in the centre of the floor and a hole in the roof?seriously, what did they put in? i will guess those horrid economy 7 heaters?

Nearly :w00t:

Them glamourous light brown gas wall heaters.

We never use them.

We have an old filled electric radiator in the bedroom.

DLM;7926208

We don't have central heating .My house is only 16 years old, Barratts = … We don't have central heating .My house is only 16 years old, Barratts = cheapskates :x

my gosh i wouldnt of thought that being a newer build.

greyparrot;7926193

my heatings been on constantly for months now and i have just had my gas … my heatings been on constantly for months now and i have just had my gas bill OUCH!!! but i aint turning it down i just wish the weather would hurry up and get warm.

Ours has been on constant too.. :oops:
I/we figure its better being on low (12 or 16, never more than 18.. if that means anything/matters!) than having it on high to heat up a cold house, or having the fire on a lot like we did last yr. Am dreading the bill though, I guess it will show us which is better as last yr it was on a few times a day but cranked up because the house was so cold half the time..

I will await Eon informing me the DD is doubling for the next 6 months! :-(

Banned

DLM;7926159

It is March next week!

Yup... It's taken yonks to come round, but finally 1 March arrives next Monday.

Anyone else picking up a 10 plate car on that day?:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;7926271

my gosh i wouldnt of thought that being a newer build.

Barratts were dodgy builders at the time.

I am not sure what they are like now.

They had so many complaints about the walls being thin on my estate that they had to put an extra wall in some of the houses x x

Anyone else picking up a 10 plate car on that day?

Yep, can't wait!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

guv;7926304

Yup... It's taken yonks to come round, but finally 1 March arrives next … Yup... It's taken yonks to come round, but finally 1 March arrives next Monday.Anyone else picking up a 10 plate car on that day?:w00t:

How much value will it lose when you leave the showroom?

I have had a few new cars in my time :thumbsup:

DLM;7926328

Barratts were dodgy builders at the time.I am not sure what they are like … Barratts were dodgy builders at the time.I am not sure what they are like now.They had so many complaints about the walls being thin on my estate that they had to put an extra wall in some of the houses x x

i thought barratts were going under as they couldnt afford to build houses on the land they have already bought.i might be wrong but i am sure i have heard they are stuggling.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;7926369

i thought barratts were going under as they couldnt afford to build … i thought barratts were going under as they couldnt afford to build houses on the land they have already bought.i might be wrong but i am sure i have heard they are stuggling.

Good.

I have been struggling for 6 years with the cold in this house x x

guv;7926304

Yup... It's taken yonks to come round, but finally 1 March arrives next … Yup... It's taken yonks to come round, but finally 1 March arrives next Monday.Anyone else picking up a 10 plate car on that day?:w00t:

nah going on holiday to bali at the end of march though

lol wut

Banned

DLM;7926346

How much value will it lose when you leave the showroom?

Nothing. It will appreciate first. (The missus is trading her car in under scrappage. Cant believe its taken OVER 5 months to bloody arrive! - Not quite true... its been there since last week, but it'll loose less by being a 10 plate.) It's a nice treat, nonetheless.

numptyj;7926659

nah going on holiday to bali at the end of march thoughlol wut

Oh yeh, forgot about the Easter Holiday! :w00t:

Banned

guv;7926304

what your third car in as many months? or is it that 7 year warranty kicking in already:-D

edit:how does it take 5 months to arrive......hand made?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
    2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions