I don't fight girls.

richp;8157921

me at the moment, im praying for it to rain on a certain bbq :whistling:

+ 1 :whistling:

richp;8157921

me at the moment, im praying for it to rain on a certain bbq :whistling:

aah96;8158090

+ 1 :whistling:

:w00t: well sorry no sign of it !!!!!! am going back out now as the smell of food is making my mouth water - dont u just love them barbequed sausages:p

anyone here wanting to see what the weather is like for me here - go look in Aah96 thread today where I have posted some pics!!!

chow chow guys:thumbsup:

(might post some food pics up as well hee hee)

http://rlv.zcache.com/honk_if_you_love_peace_and_quiet_bumper_sticker-p128244361200511048trl0_400.jpg

Rugby for me!!! COME ON IRELAND!!!

Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligans, and rugby is a hooligans' game played by gentlemen

Banned

cdemico;8159039

Rugby for me!!! COME ON IRELAND!!!Football is a gentleman's game played … Rugby for me!!! COME ON IRELAND!!!Football is a gentleman's game played by hooligans, and rugby is a hooligans' game played by gentlemen

Let me correct you:

"...and rugby is a girls game played by girls.... and watched by girls whilst they comb each others hair"

JonnyTwoToes;8159056

Let me correct you:"...and rugby is a girls game played by girls.... and … Let me correct you:"...and rugby is a girls game played by girls.... and watched by girls whilst they comb each others hair"

:lol:

bossyboots;8158150

:w00t: well sorry no sign of it !!!!!! am going back out now as the … :w00t: well sorry no sign of it !!!!!! am going back out now as the smell of food is making my mouth water - dont u just love them barbequed sausages:panyone here wanting to see what the weather is like for me here - go look in Aah96 thread today where I have posted some pics!!!chow chow guys:thumbsup:(might post some food pics up as well hee hee)

we have blue sky now wooooo && a sunshine !!!

oh my head, in at 1 this morning up at 6 for work, i'm hanging, not playing out on a school night again

http://images.zaazu.com/img/beercans-beer-male-celebrate-smiley-emoticon-000605-large.gif

Banned

I was evicted from my house at 12pm because my fella and his friend have been decorating.

I have spent lot's of money as per usual.

I have come back to a nice blue living rooom :thumbsup:

I might have to change the cushions now though :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764331
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846229
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay411
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210859

See more discussions