Groups

It might be scrappy, but Ireland still showing England how to play rugby :-)

Anyone watching?

24 Comments

6mins to ireland win

I was watching until the last sin bin. Now watching E4+1.

I don't think Ireland are showing England anything to be honest, it's a terrible game that Ireland are playing less badly(Is that good English?) than England.

how bad are england?? boring, dirty and stupid rugby....

England are c rap and Ireland are just ... great :-D

It would be good to see Ireland win the whole competition, but somehow ......!

1 point in it now...CMON IRELAND !!!

All over. Well done the boys in Green, lets go on now and get the grand slam.

Banned

england could have beaten wales and ireland.
    But their discipline is letting them down hugely.

Terrible advert for the 6 nations the southern hemisphere must be looking forward to the next world cup nothing to concern them from the games played so far.

rogerdodger;4515958

england could have beaten wales and ireland.But their discipline is … england could have beaten wales and ireland.But their discipline is letting them down hugely.

if they scored more points than the other team.
    West Ham could win the Premiership if they won every game.

rogerdodger;4515958

england could have beaten wales and ireland.But their discipline is … england could have beaten wales and ireland.But their discipline is letting them down hugely.

Yes you are right

If your granny had balls she could've been your granda :lol:

Original Poster

Jeez, thought I was going to have to swallow my words for a moment ... Anyway, O'Driscoll was as brilliant as ever, even if most of the other players on the field weren't on form.

England have some serious discipline problems atm though, eh?

Grand slam? Hope so, but the biggest test yet to come from our friends in red.

Banned

skusey;4515979

if they scored more points than the other team.West Ham could win the … if they scored more points than the other team.West Ham could win the Premiership if they won every game.

no need to be sarkey.
    It's true 2 sin bins in the wales game(could be 3 unsure?)
    2 in this game?

So thats 45mins- hour of game play more or less in 2 games with 14men on the field.

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4516025

Jeez, thought I was going to have to swallow my words for a moment ... … Jeez, thought I was going to have to swallow my words for a moment ... Anyway, O'Driscoll was as brilliant as ever, even if most of the other players on the field weren't on form. England have some serious discipline problems atm though, eh? Grand slam? Hope so, but the biggest test yet to come from our friends in red.

aye O'Driscoll did play well, was good to see the game end on 14-13.
    However i think the title is very undecided still, could go a number of ways.

Liddle ol' me;4516025

Jeez, thought I was going to have to swallow my words for a moment ... … Jeez, thought I was going to have to swallow my words for a moment ... Anyway, O'Driscoll was as brilliant as ever, even if most of the other players on the field weren't on form. England have some serious discipline problems atm though, eh? Grand slam? Hope so, but the biggest test yet to come from our friends in red.

O'Driscoll was immense and fully deserving of the man of the mach award. Looking forward to the Wales game now aswell, should be a cracker.

Wales will beat ireland all day long on that performance.

Original Poster

rogerdodger;4516032

aye O'Driscoll did play well, was good to see the game end on … aye O'Driscoll did play well, was good to see the game end on 14-13.However i think the title is very undecided still, could go a number of ways.

Yes, maybe so, but I still suspect it will be decided in the last game of the competition in the Millennium Stadium...

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4516075

Yes, maybe so, but I still suspect it will be decided in the last game of … Yes, maybe so, but I still suspect it will be decided in the last game of the competition in the Millennium Stadium...

if ireland beat wales, thats it.
    Any other outcome i believe your right.

Original Poster

abacus;4516063

Wales will beat ireland all day long on that performance.

Yes, but Ireland won't repeat that performance in a hurry! Wales might edge them in the final match, but Ireland deserve a grand slam (according to my unbiased and impartial logic :))

Original Poster

rogerdodger;4516104

if ireland beat wales, thats it.Any other outcome i believe your right.

the last game is that one between them though, isn't it?

flood should be demoted to water boy

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4516118

the last game is that one between them though, isn't it?

ohh i dunno lol

Original Poster

rogerdodger;4516132

ohh i dunno lol

yep, just checked rbs6nations.com/en/…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions