Groups

It must be National Baby Week!!!

Well friend txt me she just had her little boy at 18:20 and got a little boy, he is 9lb 2!!! I am sooooo happy i could burst!!

My other friend had her baby on Saturday, little girl 9lb 9!!

They all seem to be 9lbers especially with Mr Raptors Perdy as well!!

WOOOHOOOOOOO - Drink to the next generation!!!

14 Comments

Bloody hell what did the moms eat! they bigguns aint they? Congratulations to ur friend, go celebrate and wet the babies head!

whos raptor? and congrats to your freinds also

turkey size !!!!;-)

Original Poster

Raptor is a member on here!!

Im on cloud 9 at the mo, although costing me a fortune lol

Ooh did not know about Raptor, thanks x

Aww that's lovely You sound like a fab friend amcol!

when i had my daughter 12 years ago she was 9lb 3oz they said if looking to have another it would b about 11/12 lb so no more 4 me lol, she is now 5ft 6, taller then me, and most people think she looks about 15 god help me :roll:

Original Poster

Yeah her first son was 7lb 14 i think she said, so quite a shock for her!! She is only a size 6-8 normally!

amcol;2210124

Yeah her first son was 7lb 14 i think she said, so quite a shock for … Yeah her first son was 7lb 14 i think she said, so quite a shock for her!! She is only a size 6-8 normally!

my first was only 7lb 13oz ,then like i said the second was 9lb 3oz but much easier to push out lol
    best wishes to ur mate:thumbsup:

my friends daughter in law produced girl twins a couple of days ago

and my cats just started with contractions!

Ouch, mine due in 5 weeks, hope not as big as that cos it'll hurt!! lol :oops:

Congratulations to all. Nothing like a baby thread to put a smile on my face. Not all second babies are bigger. My little boy was 9lb 12oz and I was worried about my 2nd. She was more overdue but was only 8lb 12oz. both natural deliveries (a liitle help for the 1st), after that the 2nd didn't really hurt.

They always say babies get bigger but my first was 6lb 2 oz second 7lb 8 oz third 7lb and fourth 4lb 9 oz

Original Poster

Well baby Lewis (friends little boy) is adorable, cant wait to meet him tomorrow!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27148
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972454
      3. word association Game72944197
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions