It really cheeses me off..............people asking to get banned....

105 replies
Found 13th Aug 2008
..... and are still here.........

104 Comments

What? Who? wHere?:?

Why do I always miss these things?

LM, per chance :whistling:

Original Poster

tornado5528;2741886

LM, per chance :whistling:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... no comment.:whistling:

yellowsticker;2741892

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... no comment.:whistling:

I think she genuinely wants to go, she just wants to make a point before she leaves :roll:

Banned

Can you stop that damned cat from licking my screen,it's making a bloody mess............lol

Banned

obv not serious if they are still around its extremely easy to get a ban

Proximo;2741906

obv not serious if they are still around its extremely easy to get a ban

word to that brah.

She'll be back, she only wants her account deleted so that she can sign up for a new account without breaking the rules :whistling:

it really grinds my gears when peple make a thread about what annoys them!!

]http//ww…917
for all those wondering :whistling:

Original Poster

RedIron;2741911

She'll be back, she only wants her account deleted so that she can sign … She'll be back, she only wants her account deleted so that she can sign up for a new account without breaking the rules :whistling:

hmmmmmmm... again... no comment......... but others get suspended for less!

I missed it too?!!:x:

Original Poster

bigbob909;2741924

it really grinds my gears when peple make a thread about what annoys … it really grinds my gears when peple make a thread about what annoys them!!

thanks for taking the trouble to respond to my post :thumbsup:

yellowsticker;2741929

hmmmmmmm... again... no comment......... but others get suspended for … hmmmmmmm... again... no comment......... but others get suspended for less!

It all depends on how cool you are!

How are you anyway

tornado5528;2741927

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/227917/copyright/showthread.php?t=227917for all those wondering :whistling:

Thanks for that, I'll have a little nosy:)

Original Poster

tornado5528;2741927

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/227917/copyright/showthread.php?t=227917for all those wondering :whistling:

yep..............and drastically edited it is now!! it was 5 pages, and now down to 3..

Original Poster

RedIron;2741950

It all depends on how cool you are!How are you anyway

hey... i must have been cool then!..... am good thanks... and u?:thumbsup:

yellowsticker;2741971

hey... i must have been cool then!..... am good thanks... and … hey... i must have been cool then!..... am good thanks... and u?:thumbsup:

Oh your too cool 4 skool

I'm alright, Abbie has her second tooth coming through so isn't too happy today she's in be now though so got some peace and quiet

yellowsticker;2741965

yep..............and drastically edited it is now!! it was 5 pages, and … yep..............and drastically edited it is now!! it was 5 pages, and now down to 3..

still 5 for me
]http//ww…e=5

hannah19790;2741959

Thanks for that, I'll have a little nosy:)

Welcome
Right guys, I'm orf. Night All :thumbsup:

Mmmm...gorgonzola....edam...wensleydale.
Cheese cheese me

Looks very clean now! I still dont get the point of it though, wasnt there a spate of I'm leaving threads a while ago, even Admin said he was going! Looks like its staritng again. Clever ttle for the thread though, you couldnt guess it was going to be a leaving thread without opening it.

who wanted to get banned

edit: oh i sea now.

The funny thing is everyone from this thread has hopped over to that thread and is carrying the whole thing on!!

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2742040

who wanted to get banned

the same person for whom a recent photo has just been removed from the Hotties thread...

Banned

kidcat;2742016

Looks very clean now! I still dont get the point of it though, wasnt … Looks very clean now! I still dont get the point of it though, wasnt there a spate of I'm leaving threads a while ago, even Admin said he was going! Looks like its staritng again. Clever ttle for the thread though, you couldnt guess it was going to be a leaving thread without opening it.

your cat has scratched my screen,:oops:

podd2000;2742054

your cat has scratched my screen,:oops:

I'm sorry, shes very bad! :oops: I will talk to her about it later, :whistling:

Supermod

Jeez, I wish I didnt read the other post now. Was a load of old codswallop.

Banned

kidcat;2742086

I'm sorry, shes very bad! :oops: I will talk to her about it later, … I'm sorry, shes very bad! :oops: I will talk to her about it later, :whistling:

and maybe you give my screen a wipe when she finshed:thumbsup:

podd2000;2742134

and maybe you give my screen a wipe when she finshed:thumbsup:

She busy washing my screen at the moment, but I could ask her to nip along to your screen next and give it a quick wash? :-D

Original Poster

ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... back on topic !!! lol

yellowsticker;2742175

ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... back on topic !!! lol

Sorry, Hows your cheese doing? Feeling any better? Hope you are.

Night guys!

valid point yes , need to broadcast it to the world is attention eeking of the highest order.

the whole im leaving threads were there for peaople to kiss a**

Banned

it wasnt exaclt a leaving thread was it, and some valid points where made, well so someone said

Original Poster

sassie;2742484

it wasnt exaclt a leaving thread was it, and some valid points where … it wasnt exaclt a leaving thread was it, and some valid points where made, well so someone said

Well Sass, if she doesnt get banned after her last post... (which has been removed) before thread locked... then it makes a mockery of the whole site/system.
Dont get me wrong... deletion of posts after formally requesting them to be removed, whatever the scenario wasnt my issue. It was the way a person can be requesting banning..... f**ing and blinding........ having their posts conveniently removed... and still be here, thats wrong .. imho.

Banned

yellowsticker;2742493

Well Sass, if she doesnt get banned after her last post... (which has … Well Sass, if she doesnt get banned after her last post... (which has been removed) before thread locked... then it makes a mockery of the whole site/system.

i gave up trying t work out their system - lol

yellowsticker;2742493

Well Sass, if she doesnt get banned after her last post... (which has … Well Sass, if she doesnt get banned after her last post... (which has been removed) before thread locked... then it makes a mockery of the whole site/system.

Just as well you'e too stupid to understand it then. Maybe this'll work? :-D

Banned

LadyMadonna;2742505

Just as well you'e too stupid to understand it then. Maybe this'll work? … Just as well you'e too stupid to understand it then. Maybe this'll work? :-D

oh cool you are still here, you're going a terrible job of leaving btw just let us know how much attention you need before you actually go and ill round up the gang and we'll do it :thumbsup:

LOL, ask yourself this thiximo

If it was all about attention would I have bothered to send emails to the admin first?

If I was sad enough to want attention from you lot i'd kill myself nevermind threaten to leave.

Banned

i wish i could sleep :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57588
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions