It Shouldn't Happen at a Vets

Panorama Investigation

Tonight 9pm

Uncomfortable viewing but maybe something you need to know

23 Comments

Banned

I don't think I will be able to watch.

Original Poster

It turned my stomach to hear the animal yelp but I guess whats even worse is if you were to entrust your pet into their care

Banned

DLM

I don't think I will be able to watch.

Oh you must be going out - do have a good night won't you pet.
    oh wait wut?

Edited by: "vibeone" 22nd Jul 2010

Banned

WoolyM

It turned my stomach to hear the animal yelp but I guess whats even worse … It turned my stomach to hear the animal yelp but I guess whats even worse is if you were to entrust your pet into their care

Also pay for the abuse.

Banned

vibeone

Oh you must be going out - do have a good night won't you pet.oh wait … Oh you must be going out - do have a good night won't you pet.oh wait wut? Edited By: vibeone on Jul 22, 2010 01:44: ds

I will be at home.

Aw thanks for following me around this site like a lost puppy
    Edited by: "DLM" 22nd Jul 2010

WoolyM

It turned my stomach to hear the animal yelp but I guess whats even worse … It turned my stomach to hear the animal yelp but I guess whats even worse is if you were to entrust your pet into their care

you never heard anything scream out in pain before?

Original Poster

micoo

you never heard anything scream out in pain before?

Of course, but I have not become desensitized to it
    Edited by: "WoolyM" 22nd Jul 2010

Banned

Still, at least you don't get that sort of thing happening in hospitals.......

Banned

DLM

I will be at home.Aw thanks for following me around this site like a lost … I will be at home.Aw thanks for following me around this site like a lost puppy Edited By: DLM on Jul 22, 2010 01:49: HUKD is ...

a lost puppy with a catheter in my leg?

Hows your fella?

Banned

vibeone

a lost puppy with a catheter in my leg?Hows your fella?

My fella is great.

He is back to work next week after his tumour operation.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Still, at least you don't get that sort of thing happening in … Still, at least you don't get that sort of thing happening in hospitals.......

There are always some instances in hospitals but at least atm there is an accountable reporting procedure

Banned

DLM

My fella is great.He is back to work next week after his tumour operation.

What made up job does he do sweet cheeks?

Banned

vibeone

What made up job does he do sweet cheeks?

He works in security.

He is 6ft 5ins and is a size 12 feet, anything else?

DLM

He works in security.He is 6ft 5ins and is a size 12 feet, anything else?

lol geting a bit worked up are we pet?

Banned

DLM

He works in security.He is 6ft 5ins and is a size 12 feet, anything else?

Do you struggle to buy made up shoes for him with such big made up feet?

Original Poster

Come on kiddies, as Marina says - play elsewhere !

Just let anyone know who you think may be interested in the programme. Thanks.

Banned

Sorry Wooly, I just wished her well on her night out at first, but she got all angry... I really don't know what I said! :P

Banned

micoo

lol geting a bit worked up are we pet?

vibeone

Sorry Wooly, I just wished her well on her night out at first, but she … Sorry Wooly, I just wished her well on her night out at first, but she got all angry... I really don't know what I said! :P

Edited by: "DLM" 22nd Jul 2010

Banned

WoolyM

There are always some instances in hospitals but at least atm there is an … There are always some instances in hospitals but at least atm there is an accountable reporting procedure

I expect 1000's of things that are wrong happen in hospitals without being accounted for

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

I expect 1000's of things that are wrong happen in hospitals without … I expect 1000's of things that are wrong happen in hospitals without being accounted for

I am sure you could always list them in another thread. hint hint

Banned

whatsThePoint

I expect 1000's of things that are wrong happen in hospitals without … I expect 1000's of things that are wrong happen in hospitals without being accounted for

I heard some hospitals have been removing made up tumors. Thats surely bad business sense?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions