It was forty years ago today......

Found 28th Jul 2017
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
Nice one wongy. One of the best. he did it his way.

Was watching this today. Never hit a fast bowler with a bouncer.
click me
Original Poster
shabbird

Nice one wongy. One of the best. he did it his way. 8)Was watching this … Nice one wongy. One of the best. he did it his way. 8)Was watching this today. Never hit a fast bowler with a bouncer. click me

I was there
or at least I was down a lot of pubs !
may not have caught a lot of the cricket but it was 'memorable' X)
Wongy110

I was thereor at least I was down a lot of pubs !may not have caught a … I was thereor at least I was down a lot of pubs !may not have caught a lot of the cricket but it was 'memorable' X)

I suspected that Wongy after the Indian flag question. X)

never been to see "live"cricket. Its in my things to do list
Original Poster
shabbird

I suspected that Wongy after the Indian flag question. X)never been to … I suspected that Wongy after the Indian flag question. X)never been to see "live"cricket. Its in my things to do list

I used to every year to the local county cricket 'festival' amazing place
but it is one of them things you are far far better off watching cricket on the telly X)
Wongy110

I used to every year to the local county cricket 'festival' amazing … I used to every year to the local county cricket 'festival' amazing placebut it is one of them things you are far far better off watching cricket on the telly X)

I know. give me all the different angles anytime. But must go and see 1 game at least. No excuses really
as so many games around London. Middlesex used to play in Uxbridge as well.
Original Poster
shabbird

I know. give me all the different angles anytime. But must go and see 1 … I know. give me all the different angles anytime. But must go and see 1 game at least. No excuses reallyas so many games around London. Middlesex used to play in Uxbridge as well.

I used to just rock up at a village match on my bike watch a couple of overs
then go on my way make do with beach/park stuff these days X)
Wongy110

I used to just rock up at a village match on my bike watch a couple of … I used to just rock up at a village match on my bike watch a couple of overs then go on my way make do with beach/park stuff these days X)

lol. I did play few times but it was always a shouting match than fun.
meh
Original Poster
Da boy is up again
all three debutantes have done well
VDisillusioned

meh

meh to you too.
Original Poster
Almost perfect
if only one of his second names was wong......
Original Poster
x3 ?
Original Poster
Really think the guy has something
thank you Mrs Jones
Original Poster
Just saying....
Sorry, Wongy, despite your best and frequent efforts - I just don't think this thread is going to fly.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions