It was my HUKD 10th anniversary yesterday...

Found 6th Apr
and i didn't even get a card

1. Misc
  2. Sad
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sad
15 Comments

Your copy of Life in Cartoon Motion was shipped by courier.
The location on your account is 'here' so maybe it got lost?

Original Poster

MBeeching

Your copy of Life in Cartoon Motion was shipped by courier.The location … Your copy of Life in Cartoon Motion was shipped by courier.The location on your account is 'here' so maybe it got lost?

Damn, knew i should have signed up to a bangcd prime account, their standard delivery was shocking!

Carley

Damn, knew i should have signed up to a bangcd prime account, their … Damn, knew i should have signed up to a bangcd prime account, their standard delivery was shocking!

Bangcd, love the reference!

Original Poster

Just looking back on some old deals i posted and found this one, a DeWalt drill. wow! I still have this drill & it works like a dream. that was one of my better purchases!

Sorry to hear that OP have a gift.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/20/ab/7b/20ab7b1faa134c8e28d1fb80e2e63f96.jpg

Please note squirrel not included.

If you don't like violins you could exchange it for a harmonic.

http://www.netanimations.net/animated-squirrel-playing-harmonica.gif

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/347/10th-anniversary-clip-art-for-pinterest-Jt50rl-clipart.gif
let us all party like it's 2007

I struggle to remember my wedding anniversary and you manage to remember your hukd one?!!!! oO

Original Poster

miducky

I struggle to remember my wedding anniversary and you manage to remember … I struggle to remember my wedding anniversary and you manage to remember your hukd one?!!!! oO

yeah, i'm not married so proves I have a brain!
Jokes, its in my profile (Member: 05.04.2007) I was looking for an old post this morning and it caught my eye.

Carley

yeah, i'm not married so proves I have a brain!Jokes, its in my profile … yeah, i'm not married so proves I have a brain!Jokes, its in my profile (Member: 05.04.2007) I was looking for an old post this morning and it caught my eye.

Sorry, Carley - HUKD were waiting for my 3rd year landmark today, and have blown the budget on a springtime Saturnalia.

10 more days and I get a free bottle of bubbly and a card from staff or so im led to believe :P

it's my 10th anniversary in July, I can hardly wait X)

Why did the op get banned on their main account?

BillySollox

Why did the op get banned on their main account?:(

the banning hammer has been out this weekend

miles136

the banning hammer has been out this weekend

Were they magicians, because they soon disappear without a trace

Original Poster

BillySollox

Why did the op get banned on their main account?:(

Post a comment
@
    Text