Groups

Italian "Fritzl" arrested . . . .

WTF?!?!

Daughter imprisoned for 25 years . . . . .

13 Comments

omg. makes you wonder just how much of this is going on in the world. God,doesn`t bear thinking about.

Original Poster

rosie2008;4755652

omg. makes you wonder just how much of this is going on in the world. … omg. makes you wonder just how much of this is going on in the world. God,doesn`t bear thinking about.

Exactly what I was thinking :oops:

makes you sick to think of it, what is wrong with some people.
    I just can't comprehend how these people live seemingly normal lives but then go home and do that

Hang the pigs in public. sick sick people.

awful.

You think these instances are a one off, another case of one sick individual living out his fantasies and then another one comes along.

I wonder how it can be that a woman/girl can just disappear from the world and no questions are asked about their sudden disappearance. What I mean is... there must be someone in each case who has some inkling as to what is going on. Like Elizabeth Fritzel's mother for instance. I know that a man can totally beat a woman into submission but really if that was your CHILD... I don't see how she could never have questioned what was going on beneath her feet.

That is so sickening x

ClarityofMind;4755893

awful.You think these instances are a one off, another case of one sick … awful.You think these instances are a one off, another case of one sick individual living out his fantasies and then another one comes along. I wonder how it can be that a woman/girl can just disappear from the world and no questions are asked about their sudden disappearance. What I mean is... there must be someone in each case who has some inkling as to what is going on. Like Elizabeth Fritzel's mother for instance. I know that a man can totally beat a woman into submission but really if that was your CHILD... I don't see how she could never have questioned what was going on beneath her feet.

True, I can't see how she never knew. In my opinion she must have known, it was going on in her house!

owens101;4756013

True, I can't see how she never knew. In my opinion she must have known, … True, I can't see how she never knew. In my opinion she must have known, it was going on in her house!

I believe that she didn't know what was going on down there - but she must have been very ignorant not to question what on Earth her own husband was doing down in the cellar :?
    If she was bothered enough to try and find out she could have called the police to ask them to investigate - or something!

Original Poster

I think the most disturbing part of the story is the fact the son was introduced to this debauched sick fantasy of his fathers and has grown up thinking its ok, reached some kind of perverse justification in his own mind and passed the abuse down a generation to his own poor children . . . . .

It's like his trying to break a record, maybe there's someone locked up for 30 years.

Original Poster

Abvance;4756818

It's like his trying to break a record, maybe there's someone locked up … It's like his trying to break a record, maybe there's someone locked up for 30 years.

Give it a couple of months, who knows what'll turn up!

Bear in mind these cases are from perceived "civilised" countries in the Western world . . . . . .

Original Poster

news.sky.com/sky…tzl

Update - more details released

The wife back's him up, the kids say he's guilty . . . . .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?23
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal88
      4. Sweet Sunday code please22

See more discussions