Groups

item is true, please trust to purchase.thanks!

ebay item 200533194684

lol

26 Comments

Original Poster

item 200533192583 is even better 256GB flash drive for £11
    Edited by: "boothy" 19th Oct 2010

History: 103 sold

That's a crazy price but have heard of these cheap HD not too bad for storing music on but once you put video they tend to use 10 gb for a film and quickly go down hill from there, still amazing price including postage ?!?!!?
    At the end of the day who is going to post the thing back to china for 14 squidies, no one!!
    Edited by: "mrman007" 19th Oct 2010

Friend how are you! The item is true, please believe paypal

lol

some people believe in religion...this guy believes in paypal lol

Banned

boothy

item 200533192583 is even better 256GB flash drive for £11

"have no clue if they work or not but people are buying them

remember if you buy them your stuck with them! NO RETURNS!"

Supermod

Just bought 50.

Banned

numptyj

Friend how are you! The item is true, please believe paypallolsome people … Friend how are you! The item is true, please believe paypallolsome people believe in religion...this guy believes in paypal lol

I pray at the church of Bank Transfer myself X)

Original Poster

oh lawd!!!!!

hotukdeals.com/for…595

hi i want Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 i can get … hi i want Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1 TB USB 2.0 i can get them from ebay for £14.34 inc p&p item number 200533194684 but need one quicker so if any one as one for the above price please let me know thanks

Edited by: "boothy" 19th Oct 2010

boothy

oh … oh lawd!!!!!http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/wtd-western-digital-my-passport-ess/781595

loool

I asked a question on the 256gb item I guess he has to answer it before it even gets put up? lol

Banned

Q: only 19.00 it is a fake drive ?A: Friend how are you! The item is … Q: only 19.00 it is a fake drive ?A: Friend how are you! The item is true, please believe paypal, you of the payment be a paypal.Please trust to purchase.Thanks!19 Oct, 2010 Q: Hello,Is this for one or 5? Thanks.A: ok

LOL X)

haha im just reading ur comments here sounds class

Banned

Friend how are you! The item is true, please believe paypal, you of the payment be a paypal.Please trust to purchase.Thanks!

oh dear why do i get the feeling that his negative feedback is about to soar

If has sold 103 there is no feedback for this particular item so pays your money takes your choice
    I wouldn't bother

I know its possible to fake the size of an SD card, but can it be done for hard drives?

Just wondering whether this will be a small HDD with a fake size or a brick in a hard drive enclosure?!
    Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 19th Oct 2010

lol he answered my question but it's not what I was hoping for!

item no 200533192583

Q: Hello Friend! I believe in paypal, if I buy this do I get numeral confirmation of the tracking procedure and trust of thanks, please believe! BFN fp
    A: ok

Mallinersha

History: 103 sold

sais History: 67 sold
    Edited by: "davver99" 20th Oct 2010

Original Poster

Gone scam crazy on the bay for these overnight....at least a dozen auctions by different sellers,all for these on the cheap

Well done Boothy for this thread ! Such a laugh when I read the FS/FT wanted thread

Original Poster

heovang

Well done Boothy for this thread ! Such a laugh when I read the FS/FT … Well done Boothy for this thread ! Such a laugh when I read the FS/FT wanted thread

the best thing is that he has bumped it this morning.....

Gotta love this blokes comprehension of English:

Q: Is this sale for 1 (one) "USB Flash Drive" or a Lot of 5 (five) "USB Flash Drives" ?
    A: yes

Bet that helped X)

And on the HDD

Q: Hello! Is there a warranty included with this item? Is the warranty valid? Thank you,
    A: Thanks!

Banned

numptyj

Q: Hello Friend! I believe in paypal, if I buy this do I get numeral … Q: Hello Friend! I believe in paypal, if I buy this do I get numeral confirmation of the tracking procedure and trust of thanks, please believe! BFN fpA: ok

LOL

Me buy now Fresh.

Banned

That numpty in the wanted thread is also promoting it in the deals section HERE

He is even dumber than the ebayer selling it

EDIT: Mods removed his comments on the other thread
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?44
      3. Does the app aznog still work?25
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614

See more discussions