Groups

item listed on eBay when promotion was on, now the promotion is expired, what happens now?

does the promotion offer only apply to the duration of the offer?

or does it still apply after expiry since my item listing is not ended yet ?

it was the half price seller fee promotion for black friday.

4 Comments

it is till it ends as long as it was listed during promo period .

You're good, the discount will still apply if the item sells.

Providing you listed it during the promotion, the promotion is permanently applied to that listing unless you revise the listing and breach any terms and conditions.

I often create some 'dummy' listings which I revise at a later date.

Original Poster

joshp

You're good, the discount will still apply if the item sells. Providing … You're good, the discount will still apply if the item sells. Providing you listed it during the promotion, the promotion is permanently applied to that listing unless you revise the listing and breach any terms and conditions. I often create some 'dummy' listings which I revise at a later date.

Thanks,my listing is now ended and I can confirm the promotion was applied.
    Revision has no effect.

Tequila

Thanks,my listing is now ended and I can confirm the promotion was … Thanks,my listing is now ended and I can confirm the promotion was applied.Revision has no effect.

No problem.

Yeah, you can revise it as many times as you wish and it will work fine.

The only time it doesn't is if you revise it to something which is not included in the promotion i.e. if it was only for a fixed price sale and you changed the listing to an auction then it would be void ect..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions