Found 11th Oct 2009
hi iv paid by cheque to a seller and its been cleared, but not recieved items, i have sellers address but is there any help i could get of either mods or police?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

try phoning them

Original Poster Banned

police?

cribert;6548683

try phoning them

+1

kiaramad;6548689

police?

Don't be so stupid :roll:

kiaramad;6548689

police?

What criminal offence would you claim to have taken place?

What has the seller told you,have you mailed them ?

give them a call

how long has it been, have you contacted, all the usual common sense questions really......?

Postal strike is happening i am waiting on lots of stuff and 1 thing i have sold still hasnt been delivered... but yep send in the S.W.A.T team x

Original Poster Banned

yeh iv pm loads, n i dont have the number

kiaramad;6548731

I will pm you a link to request it:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

yeh i kno about postal strike but iv recieved loads of items since then off others, n hes ignoring my pms, i kno hes online 2 see them

kiaramad;6548731

link to thread?

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;6548747

I will pm you a link to request it:thumbsup:

thanks

Bob say's it's "Good To Talk" :thumbsup:

Soz,i was just reading another Ebay thread,doh,not this one !

Did you buy from a shop or from e-bay?

Original Poster Banned

from here

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6548810

this … this ?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/487077/wanted-barbie-car-campervan-etc?p=6376248#post6376248

yes

kiaramad;6548805

from here

This just got interesting.

Original Poster Banned

can the mods not help?

They haven't been online for almost an hour now.... perhaps if someone starts a thread saying that they're missing them they'll be back in no time :thumbsup:

midlandscomics;6548907

They haven't been online for almost an hour now.... perhaps if someone … They haven't been online for almost an hour now.... perhaps if someone starts a thread saying that they're missing them they'll be back in no time :thumbsup:

do it

midlandscomics;6548907

They haven't been online for almost an hour now.... perhaps if someone … They haven't been online for almost an hour now.... perhaps if someone starts a thread saying that they're missing them they'll be back in no time :thumbsup:

:? my link disproves that lol

Original Poster Banned

hope he does, like i said i have his address and proof that the cheque got cashed im sure i can do something

Original Poster Banned

im just mad because its my daughters xmas pressie and although it only 33.00pounds its half my money for my job, so its alot for me

Original Poster Banned

thanks for all your help

kiaramad;6548988

im just mad because its my daughters xmas pressie and although it only … im just mad because its my daughters xmas pressie and although it only 33.00pounds its half my money for my job, so its alot for me

over 2 months to xmas,plenty of time to receive

Original Poster Banned

boothy;6549064

over 2 months to xmas,plenty of time to receive

yeh i kno but if he had posted or even if he had not posted for some reason he shud still have replied to my pms, thats the problem

Don't worry. I have dealt with him in the past and can genuinely say he is a trustworthy seller. I'm sure there is a rational explanation for the delay.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best renewal with sky after last offer66
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage01
    3. Want to sell on DLC ebay44
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch58

See more discussions