Item sold on eBay

Just sold an item on ebay to a chap in spain. He paid by paypal and i withdrew the funds yesterday to my bank. Should i wait until i can see the money in my bank before sending the package or send it asap ? Just wondering what scams there are and how best to avoid them.

9 Comments

Banned

it takes 5 days to get into your bank, you should be despatchingthe item as soon as not hanging on for a week

You need to post straight away.It doesnt matter that you have removed the funds if you get scammed paypal will just take it back from your bank anyway,

Send signed for tracked

I'd say you've got the money now send the item

Original Poster

damned if you do, damned if you dont. Will post it today then. Thanks

soon as he pays money it to your paypal account, you have to send it..

tonyg1962;6177725

You need to post straight away.It doesnt matter that you have removed the … You need to post straight away.It doesnt matter that you have removed the funds if you get scammed paypal will just take it back from your bank anyway,

no they wont take it from your bank , they make it a negative balance

MarzBarz;6178028

no they wont take it from your bank , they make it a negative balance

Then call in the debt collectors if you don't put it back to £0, happened to me after someone scammed from abroad and i left the pp account!!

nomadicDJ;6178567

Then call in the debt collectors if you don't put it back to £0, happened … Then call in the debt collectors if you don't put it back to £0, happened to me after someone scammed from abroad and i left the pp account!!

Debt Collecters cant do nothing at all. many forums and advice about these people
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
    4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions