Groups

Items actually recieved through missprice

Just wondered who on here has actually had a company honour a missprice & what was it?

58 Comments

Banned

dr who series one - cant remember
    ugly betty series one - hmv

disney dvd boxset - amazon - didnt honour it but gave me a £20 amazon voucher for the inconvience

Some Avon stuff earlier this year - 5 items for 90pence or something like that.

Original Poster

What were the prices you guys paid as well?

an hp laptop around 2-3 years ago, retail was £1690, i paid £690 for it back then

i got the laurel and hardy boxset from amazon the other day

2X forza 2 and wireless controller from virgin £18 each

Not really a missprice but also got a wii and zelda pack for £167 a month or so after they came out..thanks empirestores

Also got the mens M&S black trousers last week - 4 pairs for £18. I think this was a misprice cos it was changed back to £9.50 a pair the next day.

i got the palmolive cashmere shower gel! not a mis-price but a mistake that the coupon allowed multiple purchases-after quidco i think 56 bottles were £16?

ps3 40g £218 play.com

Several of the Avon lots 5 items for 99p
    and
    The best one: 2 king sized beds and mattresses for £2 each plus £3.50 delivery (forgot to use a free delivery code!) so £7.50 total they was from Debenhams.

not me personally but a few memebrs here got a bed for 99p!

Yeah , Debenhams beds here, too for £2

Oh, and the 20p Dyson hoover from Amazon
    [SIZE="1"](I wish :giggle:)[/SIZE]

Original Poster

The dyson & the bed gotta be the best so far, wonder if anyone's managed to get one of the silly price laptops?

I got a free PAYG phone from O2.

I got a laptop - from littlewoods. £125? I think was supposed to be £600+

Abvance;2285498

Oh yeah, I got that. Nearly forgot :-D.

sod all!!

Banned

Aquatic;2285500

NO WAY:w00t:

Banned

Aquatic;2285500

whats the specs?

i got a 20p dyson

why did i read this thread :cry:

I got the avon bits as well (my first night on site)

I also recently got 10th anniversary Manic Street Preachers for a fiver when it should have been £18 - Just managed to get i before they realised

I got the Avon offer, that's about it, had a go at many others but failed miserably, I have come to realise that Amazon misprices don't come off anymore so I don't waste my time even trying.

Abvance;2285498

lol wasnt that the ice one
    i tried to bag that but they cancelled it lol

I got 2 dell flat panel 19" monitors for £130 each

when one was retailing for £250

3 years ago

I got the leather document bags from John lewis at 0p - got six delivered within 24 hrs and paid £1.99 postage, they went back up to £9.49 after, I think someone on here ordered 20 and got them

Original Poster

I always get mine cancelled :x

Makes you wonder why we bother.

sassie;2285281

dr who series one - cant rememberugly betty series one - hmvdisney dvd … dr who series one - cant rememberugly betty series one - hmvdisney dvd boxset - amazon - didnt honour it but gave me a £20 amazon voucher for the inconvience

I got Dr Who series one from HMV last year for £6.99

The oak garden chairs from last week were a bargain and i got 4.

Aquatic:
    NO WAY

Yeah Way!!!
    Its a Toshiba Satellite A100-596
    did look for the paperwork just now but couldnt find it

On play.com there was xbox 360 wireless controller,pgr3,live arcade,viva pinata,1 month of xbox live all for £9.99

i got an £18 wireless xbox controller with a game

a £600 (that was the previous price on the site) nokia n93 for £100 (its worth about £170 on ebay)

errm thats all i can think of at the moment

regards

yus

Banned

LOTR ultimate boxset mispriced from £69.99 to £0.69

bought 10 of them and sold them each for £50 on ebay! £493 profit lol

RESULT!

csiman;2288124

LOTR ultimate boxset mispriced from £69.99 to £0.69bought 10 of them and s … LOTR ultimate boxset mispriced from £69.99 to £0.69bought 10 of them and sold them each for £50 on ebay! £493 profit lolRESULT!

Greedy

Forza + wireless 360 controller from Virgin £18
    Tesco direct, Sun-loungers £19.99 each or 2 for a tenner!!!

csiman;2288124

LOTR ultimate boxset mispriced from £69.99 to £0.69bought 10 of them and s … LOTR ultimate boxset mispriced from £69.99 to £0.69bought 10 of them and sold them each for £50 on ebay! £493 profit lolRESULT!

wow :O

ordered a xbox 360 when they first come out premium one from argos sent two sold the one for £430 the time you couldnt get them anywhere ordered a laptop from currys within 3 days another came aint heard anything since that was november nice !

hmmm i just got my family guy from amazin (5 of them!)

i know most people had their cancled but mine didnt get removed! turned up yesterday even though i had nextday delivery selected but hey.... who can com,palin at that price! (£17.99)

Bed from Debenhams for £2 which i gave away 24hrs later. lol

I got a 8' trampoline and enclosure from Argos for £50. It was an offer that was wrongly advertised I think. It should have been £120. took a lot of work instore to get it though!

i got a bed and mattress from littlewoods for 1p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code33
      2. Furniture Sliders22
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22

See more discussions