Expired

Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?

Found 22nd Oct 2017
Long story short I brought a pair of the Sony wireless headphones only to find that the box was opened and the headphones are broken. I just spoke to customer service and said it is down to the manager but would be hard to explain how it became that way.

Don't get me wrong I understand fully where they are coming from but to only find out that the headphones are broken and have to explain this is how it came is going to be a very hard case! Do you think I can get a replacement or refund from them? I'm really upset with this!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
"Do you think I can get a replacement or refund from them?"

Yes.
deleted912245
Hi!
If this product is already broken before hand, yes, you have the absolute right to return this! The manager can’t decline as they would be in breach of the law! If you want to know anymore see the Consumer rights act or make an enquiry online via National citizens advice bureau
Yeah, sounds like you've been given a returned item, Amazon did this to me with a pair of headphones, looked like they came out of a skip
Thanks everyone I've been shaking with rage because for the money you pay this shouldn't be the case at all! Thanks again everyone!
deleted912245
Pepz3472 m ago

Thanks everyone I've been shaking with rage because for the money you pay …Thanks everyone I've been shaking with rage because for the money you pay this shouldn't be the case at all! Thanks again everyone!

Often the case, I feel products from Argos even though they are the same brand from elsewhere break quicker or are in a poor condition when in box thats just my experience though
Of course you’ll get a refund - make sure you’re firm with them. It was broken when opened... simple.
Straight forward refund. Nice & easy
I find Argos really good, never any problems on Returns/refunds...so u should be ok but theres always one awkward employee so be stern u will be fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants